Sponsored

Charlotte NC area

aswistak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick XLT | '06 F150 Lariat-taking offers;)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Charlotte here as well... I drove the Area51 @ Fort Mill Ford as well. Really like the paint color but then saw some Cactus Gray (aka Jet Fighter Gray) on Broncos and think that's the color I'll go with.

Placing order in next couple days and haven't settled on which dealer yet
Sponsored

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
From Mooresville hereā€¦have a velocity blue XLT on order! Anyone else from around this neck of the woods. Would love to find one to actually drive before mine gets here!
My wife's manager moved to Mooresville from Pennsylvania and said she loved it. My wife and I are considering moving there in a couple of years, or Charlotte. How do you like it there? How's the weather?

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Currently working in GA for the next few months, but live in Mooresville as well. My Mav is hopefully being built this week so you may see me In town with it by February!!
My wife's manager moved to Mooresville from Pennsylvania and said she loved it. My wife and I are considering moving there in a couple of years, or Charlotte. How do you like it there? How's the weather?

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
Weather is very nice if you like a warm climate and mild winters. We grew banana trees, basjoo and they fruited. Restaurants are phenomenal and so are the people. Many have banking backgrounds, which brings in folks from all over, great melting pot. The only thing that sucks is the traffic. People turn into idiot drivers when it rains, seriously watch out. Tons of accidents, lol.

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Weather is very nice if you like a warm climate and mild winters. We grew banana trees, basjoo and they fruited. Restaurants are phenomenal and so are the people. Many have banking backgrounds, which brings in folks from all over, great melting pot. The only thing that sucks is the traffic.
I like the idea of mild winters, but don't like humidity. But I imagine that's only high in the summer months.

-Thanks

Sponsored

MattIngram

First Name
Deleteme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Deleteme
I like the idea of mild winters, but don't like humidity. But I imagine that's only high in the summer months.

-Thanks
Oh yes, very hot and humid in summer. We were more on the SC side though, Fort Mill. I do miss the people, restaurants, having everything I needed downtown, and all service oriented. Those were the best doctors, dentists, optometrists, I can recall having. Very professional.

Itā€™s funny how much you miss the little things. Totally different in Raleigh. Everyone is uptight, sticks to their schools, NC State, Tarheels, or Duke and I didnā€™t go to any of those. And doctors, dentists are hit and miss for some reason.

zBernie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Oh yes, very hot and humid in summer. We were more on the SC side though, Fort Mill. I do miss the people and restaurants though and having everything I needed downtown and all service oriented. Those were the best doctors, dentists, optometrists, I can recall having. Very professional.

Itā€™s funny how much you miss the little things. Totally different in Raleigh. Everyone is uptight, sticks to their schools, NC State, Tarheels, or Duke and I didnā€™t go to any of those. And doctors, dentists are hit and miss for some reason.
Another reason I'm looking forward to having remote start again!

aswistak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Placed my order with Town & Country Ford in East Charlotte yesterday... great service and knowledgeable and didn't need any money down.

NYVikesGuy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Iā€™m in Fort Mill. Waiting on delivery of a Lariat hybrid from Clinton Ford in Rock Hill. ETA on delivery is 1/17. šŸ¤žšŸ»

Sponsored

john218

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In in Steele Creek, ordered via Chapman with delivery to Clinton Ford in Rock Hill. Scheduled build date is week of 1/31

aswistak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
In in Steele Creek, ordered via Chapman with delivery to Clinton Ford in Rock Hill. Scheduled build date is week of 1/31
Is Chapman another dealer? Can you order from a dealer and have it delivered to another?!

aswistak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looking forward to seeing a Maverick in the wild ... Maybe it will be someone's on this thread?!

Grey Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Cactus Grey, Jeep Wrangler Mango
From Mooresville hereā€¦have a velocity blue XLT on order! Anyone else from around this neck of the woods. Would love to find one to actually drive before mine gets here!
I live in Denver and have a xlt eb fx4. Would be happy to meet up and let you take it for a spin

MLA62563

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Charlotte here. Should be getting my hybrid in early February. :)

Have yet to even see a Maverick on the road around here, but frankly I'd just as soon the first one I lay eyes on...is mine. šŸ˜‰
Sponsored