testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From Mooresville here…have a velocity blue XLT on order! Anyone else from around this neck of the woods. Would love to find one to actually drive before mine gets here!
Sponsored

Msab13

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
From Mooresville here…have a velocity blue XLT on order! Anyone else from around this neck of the woods. Would love to find one to actually drive before mine gets here!
Currently working in GA for the next few months, but live in Mooresville as well. My Mav is hopefully being built this week so you may see me In town with it by February!!

ccmjr77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used to live in Mooresville, my son and daughter still do. I am currently just north of Greensboro now in Reidsville/Summerfield area.

Cigargoyle

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Capital Ford in Charlotte has two xl awd's on their lot right now. Maybe test drive one of those?

Sponsored

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I drove the one at fort mill ford. Xlt fx4 4K tow

They said they weren’t selling it at the time because no one had one to test drive in the area.

OP
OP

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I drove the one at fort mill ford. Xlt fx4 4K tow

They said they weren’t selling it at the time because no one had one to test drive in the area.
That the Area 51 one?

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
Old Fort, NC. Bout 1.5hrs NW of Charlotte.

Slopoke

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That the Area 51 one?
Yeah. Test drove that one in Ft. Mill it last month before placing my order. I wasn't sure about the Area 51 color until I saw it. That's the color I ordered for mine.

OP
OP

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah. Test drove that one in Ft. Mill it last month before placing my order. I wasn't sure about the Area 51 color until I saw it. That's the color I ordered for mine.
I saw that listed for sale before I ordered mine but have since assumed it sold. May have to check it out too

Sponsored

scrawfo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Drove the same truck and ordered early Novemeber. Did you order throught them as well? They seem like a good dealer so far.

Slopoke

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Drove the same truck and ordered early Novemeber. Did you order throught them as well? They seem like a good dealer so far.
No, was trying to get them to quote me, but they never got back for whatever reason. Also talked to the place on South Blvd, but ended up getting in the long line at Granger so I'll get a nice road trip from IA when it gets built.

scrawfo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
No, was trying to get them to quote me, but they never got back for whatever reason. Also talked to the place on South Blvd, but ended up getting in the long line at Granger so I'll get a nice road trip from IA when it gets built.
They were @MSRP with no wiggle room, and so far no added mark ups. I thought about doing the same and ordering elsewhere for the discount, but I don't think I'd be able to fly out once it came in. Hope we get ours eventually lol.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Bj517

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I used to live in Mooresville, my son and daughter still do. I am currently just north of Greensboro now in Reidsville/Summerfield area.
Funny enough, I'm from Greensboro, lived in Mooresville for a couple years, but am now back living and working in Greensboro. Maybe I'll see ya around town when our hybrids get built (lariat in carbonized gray for me)
Sponsored