First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL, Mercedes C300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is Chapman another dealer? Can you order from a dealer and have it delivered to another?!
Yes Chapman is a dealer in PA., yes you can order form a dealer and have it drop shipped to another, if the other dealer will agree to a drop ship (with a $200-$250 fee). PM me if you need more information

MtnMn

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in the Clayton area, I ordered mine from Kenly Ford after having a terrible experience at the dealership in Wilson. I've only seen 1 in the wild as I was going down I-95, just makes me want mine sooner:rolleyes:

Eric.K.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Fort Mill, SC here. Not sure if I made the right call, but I ordered an Area 51 XL 2.0 from Granger Ford in Iowa since they were offering $3000 below msrp.

onthedrums

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 F-150 XLT, '99 F-250 Super Duty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm in Lexington NC. I have a Hybrid Lariat ordered from Parkway Ford but have not been scheduled yet.

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mount Holly, NC here (just outside Charlotte).
Picked mine up back in January (Jan 24th).
First Edition, Rapid Red, Hybrid.
I am not sure what they are selling for now, but no ADM, but also no X-plan - straight MSRP when I got mine. I suspect they may have added one though. Pretty much every other dealer in this area has :(.

Mine came from Keith Hawthorne Ford (They have been good to me on sales but not always in parts and service though. I also know some who had not so great experiences with them on sales. Its hit or miss with them.

If you reach out to them, ask specifically for "The Jollyman" and tell him "The guy with the Red Hybrid First Edition Maverick" sent you. He knows who I am and will do what he can to help you out.

OP
OP

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mount Holly, NC here (just outside Charlotte).
Picked mine up back in January (Jan 24th).
First Edition, Rapid Red, Hybrid.
I am not sure what they are selling for now, but no ADM, but also no X-plan - straight MSRP when I got mine. I suspect they may have added one though. Pretty much every other dealer in this area has :(.

Mine came from Keith Hawthorne Ford (They have been good to me on sales but not always in parts and service though. I also know some who had not so great experiences with them on sales. Its hit or miss with them.

If you reach out to them, ask specifically for "The Jollyman" and tell him "The guy with the Red Hybrid First Edition Maverick" sent you. He knows who I am and will do what he can to help you out.
Mine should be delivered to Mooresville ford in a few weeks!

Saltboy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mav xlt fx4 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I drove the one at fort mill ford. Xlt fx4 4K tow

They said they weren’t selling it at the time because no one had one to test drive in the area.
Im in Charlotte and test drove one at Fort Mill. They closed order banks on the 2.0 three days later. Getting ready to place an order as soon as the banks open again (hopefully next week). Where did you end up buying and were you happy with them? Hard to get anyone to commit to a price, even if it is MSRP. Worried about junk market adjustments and doc fees.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im in Charlotte and test drove one at Fort Mill. They closed order banks on the 2.0 three days later. Getting ready to place an order as soon as the banks open again (hopefully next week). Where did you end up buying and were you happy with them? Hard to get anyone to commit to a price, even if it is MSRP. Worried about junk market adjustments and doc fees.
Jim Hudson ford in Lexington sc. msrp plus their document fee. Had to have a 500 deposit but I got it 3 weeks ago. 19 miles when I got it, 1700 miles on it now. Actually riding in it now, the wife is driving. Headed to Gatlinburg for the weekend. We both are happy with it for sure.

Saltboy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mav xlt fx4 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Jim Hudson ford in Lexington sc. msrp plus their document fee. Had to have a 500 deposit but I got it 3 weeks ago. 19 miles when I got it, 1700 miles on it now. Actually riding in it now, the wife is driving. Headed to Gatlinburg for the weekend. We both are happy with it for sure.
Thanks. If I cant find anything closer I'll give them a shout. What was their doc fee. Local dealer is 799 doc fee and is going to let me know if they will honor the new MSRP.

Sponsored

Saltboy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mav xlt fx4 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
anything youd have done differently on your build. Mine is nearly identical. On the fence about the Lux package still. Saw you took off spray in bedliner. Was that for faster delivery or did you decide to do it aftermarket?

OP
OP

testa422

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mooresville ford was flawless. Paid msrp, didn’t push anything else

Dawgonit

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Crossroads ford of Indian Trail does msrp and 799 doc fee. You may not get alot of updates but they put your order in correctly and no other extra fee's.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
anything youd have done differently on your build. Mine is nearly identical. On the fence about the Lux package still. Saw you took off spray in bedliner. Was that for faster delivery or did you decide to do it aftermarket?
Just to speed it up. I got the dealer to have linx installed before I picked it up. I think we are pretty happy with what we got. I don’t think I would have done much different except know what dealer has the most allocations and order from them to maybe get it quicker.

Eric.K.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Fort Mill SC. I ordered through Granger Ford in January because of they offered $3000 off msrp and only $100 deposit. I do not have a build date so it is not looking good.
Sponsored