jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hold up they are only building 5500 a month, doesnt that seem really low?
Yeah, I think the big Bronco is up to 13,000 a month soon.
Surprised the Maverick didn’t ramp up to bigger production numbers, but I realize not everyone can be Toyota at logistics and parts relations.
Sponsored

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
looks like Granger is going to have a lot of Eco $3k loss vehicles deliver before thier hybrid orders. Will be interesting to see how they try to make up for that deal.
I would imaging that 3k below MSRP doesn't mean a 3k loss. That MSRP isn't their cost. My guess is they will make up a lot of lost ground when they have a bunch of Mavericks on their lot this summer/fall while everyone is on here melting down with anticipation trying to guess when their summer 2022/MY 2023 orders will be built 🙃

MavCpl2011

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick, 01 Wrangler, 91 Volvo240, 88 Wrangler
These numbers make me very happy that I ordered mine with nothing more than just the copilot 360 and the 110 outlet. I feared this may become an issue with all the commodity shortages happening. Hope that means mine may be built sooner rather than later!

Eklipse

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If I had any of these on my order (I don't), I'd drop them and get something aftermarket.

Bed Cover: Soft Cover - 16%
Bed Cover: Hard Tri-fold - 2.5%
Bed Cover: Roll-Up - 3%
Bed Extender - 2%
Bed Mat - 2%

It makes little sense to me to greatly increasing the odds of having your order delayed over something that's relatively easy to get your hands on after the truck is delivered.

Last edited:

Watchman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
V12-XJS Jaguar, S10 LS Stepside
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If that number is out there Ford has been keeping it hidden. The only think that I've seen is the number of reservation, which does mean a whole lot because a reservation doesn't always turn into an order.
You know, I have possibly come up with some numbers that will probably just be more bad news, We've had our share of it the last few days and I am reluctant to start a new thread for discussion late on a Friday. But then maybe it might be better to get it out there now? From your post you seem to always be reasonable as do many others.

I'll use a line from the movie HOME ALONE . . . . "Have you had enough or are you ready for More?"

Sponsored

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you're not scheduled yet then you can still remove the tonneau cover from your order. As long as you're not Priority 2 you can still make adjustments to your order.
Sucks. Ordered the Bed Extender (2% constraint). Been priority 02 since October (ordered June 14). I'm screwed by a few bent aluminum bars on a hinge point.

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sucks. Ordered the Bed Extender (2% constraint). Been priority 02 since October (ordered June 14). I'm screwed by a few bent aluminum bars on a hinge point.
Yeah, just think of the people right there with you who are screwed by a rectangular rubbery sheet (bed mat).

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I would imaging that 3k below MSRP doesn't mean a 3k loss. That MSRP isn't their cost. My guess is they will make up a lot of lost ground when they have a bunch of Mavericks on their lot this summer/fall while everyone is on here melting down with anticipation trying to guess when their summer 2022/MY 2023 orders will be built 🙃
True and everyone knows invoice price is not ultimately what they pay after various Manufacture kick backs. But still, they stated they hoped it would get their existing orders moving with more allocation but sound like those won't fill fast anyway.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You know, I have possibly come up with some numbers that will probably just be more bad news, We've had our share of it the last few days and I am reluctant to start a new thread for discussion late on a Friday. But then maybe it might be better to get it out there now? From your post you seem to always be reasonable as do many others.

I'll use a line from the movie HOME ALONE . . . . "Have you had enough or are you ready for More?"
I'm ready to hear more information, because it will give me a better idea of what is or isn't happening. I'm in this for the long haul and hopefully help out any new folks who signup to this forum. So if you have some info, good or bad I'm happy to read it.

Sponsored

athertonbt

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL EB FWD Carb Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
These numbers make me very happy that I ordered mine with nothing more than just the copilot 360 and the 110 outlet. I feared this may become an issue with all the commodity shortages happening. Hope that means mine may be built sooner rather than later!
After watching folks drop in the 110 outlet and a ton of other "factory" components on here, I went with no add-ons and will just put it on after the fact...whenever that is lol.

Mav_27

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
looks like Granger is going to have a lot of Eco $3k loss vehicles deliver before thier hybrid orders. Will be interesting to see how they try to make up for that deal.
I have no doubt the eb I ordered this week from Granger will come before the hybrid lux I ordered in June.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You can ask your dealer to contact the Regional manager to about getting your order "released" back to the dealership, which returns your order back to Priority 10, then the dealer can drop the bed extender from your order.

MavCpl2011

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick, 01 Wrangler, 91 Volvo240, 88 Wrangler
After watching folks drop in the 110 outlet and a ton of other "factory" components on here, I went with no add-ons and will just put it on after the fact...whenever that is lol.
If they could promise me a truck a couple months early I’d do it in a heartbeat. I can’t think of a time when it was this hard to get a new car and the anticipation is killing me.
Sponsored