Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yeah, it's one thing to pay a premium for a metallic or tri coat or whatever, but having to switch trim levels is ridiculous.
I see color code EA (Hot Pepper Red) as a premium paint option with an XLT mid way down page 8 of the order guide.
Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Good luck with the Tremor! It would be just like Ford to play it up and then close the order banks without ever letting anyone order one, then make them stock allocations only.

"Unfortunately" my Granger order got scheduled as a late 2022. If I had rolled over to 2023 I absolutely would have tried for a Tremor. Even without the private offer the $3k off from Granger would have made it around the price I wanted to pay for a model with options I wanted.
Yeah if they do make it a Tremor for me it will only be $28500 or so for my build. Thats a freaking deal. Here is a list of optional 4x4s on island between $27K and $29k 2007 Tacoma, 2012 Tundra, 2009 Wrangler, 2013 Durango, 2016 Canyon, or a 2016 Frontier. The Tremor probably gets almost double the MPG as most of those vehicles and will go 95% of the places they will go especially with me driving.

colinl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Maverick Lariat AWD, '22 Bronco OBX 2-Door
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yeah if they do make it a Tremor for me it will only be $28500 or so for my build. Thats a freaking deal. Here is a list of optional 4x4s on island between $27K and $29k 2007 Tacoma, 2012 Tundra, 2009 Wrangler, 2013 Durango, 2016 Canyon, or a 2016 Frontier. The Tremor probably gets almost double the MPG as most of those vehicles and will go 95% of the places they will go especially with me driving.
The XLT Tremor is an outstanding value. It doesn't have a low-range transfer case so wouldn't expect it to rock crawl too well, but I bet it'll be very capable for anything else.

It is kind of weird to have such a disparity in the approach and departure angles, though. Seems like a recipe for ripping the rear bumper off.

Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Of course you have to be able to get one to worry about the rear bumper at all. At this rate order banks will be closed before anyone actually orders a Tremor. Then you will be "free" to pay a $10k markup on a "Stock Unit" Ford sends to a dealership.

Jraoffroad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2001 F350 Diesel Dually, 2019 Kia Soul
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tremor orders opened about an hour ago.

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The XLT Tremor is an outstanding value. It doesn't have a low-range transfer case so wouldn't expect it to rock crawl too well, but I bet it'll be very capable for anything else.

It is kind of weird to have such a disparity in the approach and departure angles, though. Seems like a recipe for ripping the rear bumper off.
Well you can go into a obstacle straight and exit at an angle and the equalizes things a bit. But yeah that is the way pickups are. Bust to get a drop hitch to drag on first.

Konyo312

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna, Dodge Ram1500, BMW X3, BMW R12R
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer has been unable to submit my Atlas Blue XL I ordered on Friday. So I had to select a different color despite the fact it should be available. Off to a great start!

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Given the anticipated popularity of the Tremor Package and the 8% commodity constraint I wonder how Ford will handle the 8001st order (predicated on a total of 100,000 Mavericks)?

I cannot imagine the markup on the first refused retail, dealer mannequin or A/D plan retail flipped. Dealers aren't suppose to sell them before six months and so many thousands of miles, but we all read about Broncos, Mach E's and Lightenings going for way too much.
Wonder on this?? I have seen 8%of 2023 and have also seen 1988 Ecoboost plus 1988 hybrid tremors. So I am wondering if the 8% of 49,700 retail 2023 orders is all the retail 2023 (plus the 2022 reorder as 2023's) that will be built with the remainder produced as dealer stock. Looking at it this way and with the order book crashing the 2023 maverick production is most likely at the least 85% already committed for production. Would not surprise me at all.

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry for ignoring messages and mentions but I've had my nose deep in WBDO for the past 2.5 days helping or customers submit orders. We have submitted over 600 orders so far in 2 days. Below is a couple things I noticed and if someone already posted then Admin please remove.

Couple things I noticed about WBDO. On the XL trim, you can't select Atlas Blue or you will get an error and won't let you submit the order. So you need to select a different color to submit it. According to the order guide Atlas Blue is available on the XL so I don't know if it's incorrect on the order guide or the system is having issues.

Another issue is that you can't submit a Tremor right now (as of 6pm CST). Dealer communication said it will be available today and the body code W8G is available but it won't allow you to submit it but you can save the order.
Hey Tim got a question for you, After Ford closes retail sales order bank will the dealer's be able to order Maverick hybrids also? Or will they only able to order the ecoboost?

z06bust

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None Yet
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So for XL's do we have any word when they will fix the Atlas Blue issue? I had my dealer resubmit my rollover as iconic silver for the time being just to ensure it got in but I really want blue

Fordguyw

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wonder on this?? I have seen 8%of 2023 and have also seen 1988 Ecoboost plus 1988 hybrid tremors. So I am wondering if the 8% of 49,700 retail 2023 orders is all the retail 2023 (plus the 2022 reorder as 2023's) that will be built with the remainder produced as dealer stock. Looking at it this way and with the order book crashing the 2023 maverick production is most likely at the least 85% already committed for production. Would not surprise me at all.
I'm confused by what you said. You mentioned "1988 hybrid tremors". To order a Tremor, you also have to order AWD and to get AWD you have to get the EcoBoost. If I misunderstood, please explain.

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm confused by what you said. You mentioned "1988 hybrid tremors". To order a Tremor, you also have to order AWD and to get AWD you have to get the EcoBoost. If I misunderstood, please explain.
Sorry I did not review what I had read earlier maybe the 1988 was each quantities of the XLT and lariat trims of Ecoboost whereas I was thinking one of the 1988 was for the paint color and tremor appearance package only for the Hybrid. (Like for cheapskate wannabee's). I did get an AWD lariat avalanche gray Tremor ordered this morning with order confirmation email all within 46 minutes.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Hey Tim got a question for you, After Ford closes retail sales order bank will the dealer's be able to order Maverick hybrids also? Or will they only able to order the ecoboost?
I just checked and we can order both ecoboost and hybrid stock orders. But we will never get scheduled for one because the demand for hybrids are much higher than the 35% they plan to make.
Sponsored