electruc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Trim
Undecided
Yep…we all say we want a single cab…..until we have to do stuff like haul kids around and go to the grocery store.
I still wouldn’t avoid a truck with manual windows since the weather sucks where I live and it is rare nice enough to have my windows down anyway. But once you go crew can, it is damn hard to go back to a single cab
Yes, while I like some modern improvements, I would also be interested in one of those 80's Japanese small pickups (Toyota, Nissan, Mazda) with manual transmission, air conditioning, cruise control and every thing else kept minimal. Only upgrading to modern crash safety standards. I had an old Mazda pickup where it was easy enough to lean over and reach the passenger side window to roll down/up. The floor was covered in vinyl making it easy to clean out the dirt.

I was excited about the Maverick as it reminded me a lot of that era, with the option of a hybrid powertrain. But I have not been able to order one. Looks like I will have to wait until 2024 or get something else. I am hoping that the Maverick gets more direct competition soon, so that us consumers have more choice.