Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Sorry for ignoring messages and mentions but I've had my nose deep in WBDO for the past 2.5 days helping or customers submit orders. We have submitted over 600 orders so far in 2 days. Below is a couple things I noticed and if someone already posted then Admin please remove.

Couple things I noticed about WBDO. On the XL trim, you can't select Atlas Blue or you will get an error and won't let you submit the order. So you need to select a different color to submit it. According to the order guide Atlas Blue is available on the XL so I don't know if it's incorrect on the order guide or the system is having issues.

Another issue is that you can't submit a Tremor right now (as of 6pm CST). Dealer communication said it will be available today and the body code W8G is available but it won't allow you to submit it but you can save the order.
Sponsored

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you able to switch to Tremor after order is in (and potentially after order banks close)? I know you can't change engines or trims, but this is a package. Pretty major package and will be constraint so could see it going either way.

baldboy

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry for ignoring messages and mentions but I've had my nose deep in WBDO for the past 2.5 days helping or customers submit orders. We have submitted over 600 orders so far in 2 days. Below is a couple things I noticed and if someone already posted then Admin please remove.

Couple things I noticed about WBDO. On the XL trim, you can't select Atlas Blue or you will get an error and won't let you submit the order. So you need to select a different color to submit it. According to the order guide Atlas Blue is available on the XL so I don't know if it's incorrect on the order guide or the system is having issues.

Another issue is that you can't submit a Tremor right now (as of 6pm CST). Dealer communication said it will be available today and the body code W8G is available but it won't allow you to submit it but you can save the order.
Tim i have been informed from a very reliable source that ford motor company is going to shut down ordering for the 2023 maverick Monday 9/19/22 what have you herd on this!

Sponsored

Esteban88

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburu Outback, Maverick XL hybrid (ordered)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim is right I tried to put in an XL order with my dealer this morning with Atlas blue and it wouldn't go through, changed to area 51. I signed my build sheet preview order and sent it back, not sure what's supposed to happen next.

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tim is right I tried to put in an XL order with my dealer this morning with Atlas blue and it wouldn't go through, changed to area 51. I signed my build sheet preview order and sent it back, not sure what's supposed to happen next.
I ordered mine over 24 hours ago and only just a few hours ago I FINALLY received an email from Ford that it was accepted. I badgered my salesman all day asking why I haven't gotten any confirmation but it did come eventually..

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

How changeable are WBDO orders to remove or add options to an existing order? Will it affect your priority or place in line if done after the order banks close?

sacker12

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thankfully, my order for a MY23 XLT got submitted very quickly after I placed my order today. Unfortunately, that may be the only part of my ordering process to be fulfilled in a timely manner! 😮💨

Sponsored

cbrite

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I had the same problem for past 2 days as my dealer could not order Atlas Blue for an XL trim. Chose carbonized grey but really want the blue. Does this mean I can change the color later for my order to Atlas Blue after order banks close?

adamgrattan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 deville
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Can you save some mavericks for the rest of us.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Tim i have been informed from a very reliable source that ford motor company is going to shut down ordering for the 2023 maverick Monday 9/19/22 what have you herd on this!

baldboy in the future put @fordvideoguy in your message that way Tim will see it.

And Tim I to would like to know if you have heard about when the order bank is closing for the Maverick.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Does that mean that you placed over 500 new Maverick orders o_O

If I remember correctly from one of your recent Tuesday videos that there were about 88 unscheduled MY22 Maverick orders that will roll over to MY23.

OP
OP
fordvideoguy

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Are you able to switch to Tremor after order is in (and potentially after order banks close)? I know you can't change engines or trims, but this is a package. Pretty major package and will be constraint so could see it going either way.
No, the memo said that you can't change body code or pep code. The Tremor has its own body code, W8G. Pep code is trim. So get your FWD, AWD, Advanced AWD (Tremor) and your XL, XLT, Lariat figured out soon.
Sponsored