Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Working on a Sunday afternoon to make sure all their orders are in before the order banks close. That guy is committed. LM is closed on Sunday, he told me he was working from home.
Sam at Granger did the same thing today. Couldnt beleive it when I got an email from her. Redid my esign, got 2 options lined up, a revised FX4K or hopefully a Tremor build. She is gonna try the Tremor tomorrow and go from there but as of now I have a rollover of my previous order in. Confirmation email and all.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Understood, but I also think they'll have a very hefty allocation which will play a major role for 2023MY.

Just as a hypothetical, if Ford only builds 23 models for 6-7 months, I could see LM getting ~100/month so long as Ford can build them of course. Am I being too optimistic here? :ROFLMAO:

If anyone has a straight shooting dealer in Florida that will place an order preferably by tomorrow and commit to MSRP, I'll do that. I'm just not having any luck and am starting to think I may as well give fordvideoguy a chance considering all they do for the Maverick community. I just have no desire to be placing multiple orders, I want to place one, feel confident about it and then enjoy my 22 until the new one comes.
Try any of the Mullinax Ford dealers throughout Florida.

Jamesw65

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Powerboost Platinum. 2018 Escape Titaniu
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hey all new to the forums so I’m guessing no one else’s tremors order went through yet?
That's what I want to know as well. It would be nice to get an answer with that being the title of the thread. If so, how did you do it and is it email confirmed?

Sponsored

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sam at Granger did the same thing today. Couldnt beleive it when I got an email from her. Redid my esign, got 2 options lined up, a revised FX4K or hopefully a Tremor build. She is gonna try the Tremor tomorrow and go from there but as of now I have a rollover of my previous order in. Confirmation email and all.
Good luck with the Tremor! It would be just like Ford to play it up and then close the order banks without ever letting anyone order one, then make them stock allocations only.

"Unfortunately" my Granger order got scheduled as a late 2022. If I had rolled over to 2023 I absolutely would have tried for a Tremor. Even without the private offer the $3k off from Granger would have made it around the price I wanted to pay for a model with options I wanted.

TylerDurden

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder & 2002 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Man, I really hope Atlas Blue wasn't an error, and they get it working for ordering on an XL. There's no other good colors 😭
Based on the 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide, Alto Blue Metallic is NOT available on the XL. Neither are Hot Pepper Red, Cyber Orange, or Avalanche Gray (which is a Tremor-only color, anyway). Better find another color you can live with...

[Edited to say "Alto Blue Metallic" instead of Atlas Blue (typo).]

Last edited:

Greg_in_GA

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
Undecided
Based on the 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide, Atlas Blue is NOT available on the XL. Neither are Hot Pepper Red, Cyber Orange, or Avalanche Gray (which is a Tremor-only color, anyway). Better find another color you can live with...
Ford Maverick Ordering info for Atlas Blue and Tremor Package (as of 9/17/22) 1663605986018

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lol no way I'm going up to an XLT to get a color! I'll just get it wrapped in any color I want and still save money.
I was in love with the rapid red Till I found that you basically had to spend $6000 more and go all the way up to the Lariat to get the color, Oh and add on the what 3 or 4 grand from the XL to Lariat on top of the extra packages you had to add to the Rapid Red

Sponsored

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

jeff_J

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL Maverick wife took, another on order
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Based on the 2023 Maverick Packaging Guide, Alto Blue Metallic is NOT available on the XL. Neither are Hot Pepper Red, Cyber Orange, or Avalanche Gray (which is a Tremor-only color, anyway). Better find another color you can live with...

[Edited to say "Alto Blue Metallic" instead of Atlas Blue (typo).]
Atlas Blue and XL are shown on the guide

Ford Maverick Ordering info for Atlas Blue and Tremor Package (as of 9/17/22) order_guide

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

TylerDurden

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder & 2002 Ford Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was in love with the rapid red Till I found that you basically had to spend $6000 more and go all the way up to the Lariat to get the color, Oh and add on the what 3 or 4 grand from the XL to Lariat on top of the extra packages you had to add to the Rapid Red
Yeah, it's one thing to pay a premium for a metallic or tri coat or whatever, but having to switch trim levels is ridiculous.

Vols44

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Edge
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Given the anticipated popularity of the Tremor Package and the 8% commodity constraint I wonder how Ford will handle the 8001st order (predicated on a total of 100,000 Mavericks)?

I cannot imagine the markup on the first refused retail, dealer mannequin or A/D plan retail flipped. Dealers aren't suppose to sell them before six months and so many thousands of miles, but we all read about Broncos, Mach E's and Lightenings going for way too much.
Sponsored