First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That may be true. I've heard people say they ordered several and took the first one delivered, canceling the others. Others have ordered one then found another already at a dealership and bought that one instead. Who knows the truth tho.
with ford search inventory i found a similar stock build to my 6/28 order (see signature). thru that process i've tracked 14 stock mavericks delivered to the 2 chattanooga dealers in the last 6 weeks
Sponsored

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissian Frontier Pro 4X
My original build date was 11/08, it's been moved to 11/29 for now. Disappointed to say the least.

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The dealerships I visited told me that aside from the demo that was not for sale, the only stock they end up with is customer orders received that were cancelled. I am not sure if this is true, but that is supposedly the only way the end up with any stock to sale. Which is why they request the purchasers ID to place the order so the dealerships cannot put in "fake" orders. Again, not sure of the validity, but that is what I was told by Bellevue and Kent Ford Dealership in WA.
This is how you can tell the difference, the dealer stock ordered window stickers will have a blue background while the customer ordered ones have a green background.

AZMauzy

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I feel your pain, although I ordered 10/7. I received my order confirmation, then nothing. I am learning a new level of patience. This and now waiting since February 2021 for my Starlink dish.
I feel you on the StarLink as well.

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Sponsored

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I feel your pain, although I ordered 10/7. I received my order confirmation, then nothing. I am learning a new level of patience. This and now waiting since February 2021 for my Starlink dish.
Pre-ordered our Maverick mid June, not scheduled as of now. Ordered our Starlink shortly after it was announced, was fortunate to receive Dishy Mcflatface March of this year. Our previous ISP was CenturyLink DSL. A whole 1.5Mbps on average. Starlink on my iPad averages around 50-75Mbps down, 8-12Mbps up. We can stream in 1080p now instead of SD. I don’t feel so bad paying for streaming services now!

Starlink will be worth the wait, I imagine so will the Maverick.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is how you can tell the difference, the dealer stock ordered window stickers will have a blue background while the customer ordered ones have a green background.
I don’t believe that is correct.. local dealer here has 3 on the lot, all preorders and all have blue window stickers.

Geep

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT luxury hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
So I should ask for my deposit back??? This fits into my definition of what the hell!!
No point in doing that if you intend to see this through to delivery. Must admit though that my dealer, who claims to have placed over a thousand orders, must really find it convenient to be sitting on all that dough!

Sponsored

MidWest927

First Name
Catelyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Renegade Latitude
I had a scheduled built date for 11/8/21 and about 2 weeks ago I got an email that they pushed it out a week to 11/15/21. So far all sounds like it's on track for me.
Mine is supposed to be 11/8 too, but I haven't gotten an email saying it's been pushed back. Hopefully I get an email from them soon *fingers crossed*

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine is supposed to be 11/8 too, but I haven't gotten an email saying it's been pushed back. Hopefully I get an email from them soon *fingers crossed*
I just checked to see if my window sticker has been made and because it has not in the past and sure enough it has! I wonder what that means from today on?

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
moved to "in production" today

Sloozie

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Ordered mine 10/20,still waiting hopefully I get it before the lease up on car in March ,if not,I'll be one in bad mood for loosing a good chunk of cash for down payment + the dealership got my $1000 deposit!!

MidWest927

First Name
Catelyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Renegade Latitude
Sorry, it's been a hell of a month. I did not get an email saying for sure it was in production until after I checked on it using that tracker. That email was sent on November 23rd at 9:21 pm saying the production date was changed to 11/29. On 12/2 I received an email at 1:20am saying "Your vehicle has been built" and then on 12/3 at 8:01am I received an email telling me it was shipped and the estimated delivery is end of this month or the first week in January. I'm soooo excited and had to share. I wanted to make sure I included the dates and times in case that might help someone.
Sponsored