Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
With the factory shut down next week, it's probably to give room to push everyone back a week that has already been scheduled.

[**checks in-box for delayed production email from Ford**] o_O
Might be longer, mine on hold until December, from a Nov build. Think if you do get scheduled it might be mid to late Dec at,earliest.
Sponsored

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I ordered my maverick I told the dealer that I expected it to take 6 months before I got the vehicle. Now it's looking like 10 to 12 months at the earliest. No matter how good this truck may be, it is not worth a wait that long.
That is why I bought a different Hybrid 2 weeks ago. This has just turned into a giant Cluster you know what.

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That would go nicely with my cooked Rare Quarter Pounder that I got a month or so ago.

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
For those of us that were scheduled 11/15 and were already pushed back to 11/22, should we expect an additional delay because of this?

If it matters, mine is a 2.0, not a hybrid.
My original schedule was 11/15, then 11/22, then 11/29, now since last week it is 12/6.

Packer Bill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My original schedule was 11/15, then 11/22, then 11/29, now since last week it is 12/6.
Do you get notified by your dealer or by Ford?

Sponsored

Deleted member 1370

Do you get notified by your dealer or by Ford?
Yea this an excellent point. I was a November 1 build week but was never notified of any delay via email or via the dealer. I know itā€™s there but hopefully itā€™s just delayed to next week only

JohnHartshorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Toyota Sienna XSE - Mav Hybrid XLT LUX Area 51
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my XL hybrid order with only addition of spray in bed liner on Oct 8. My dealer mentioned Iā€™ll get it somewhere between 8-12 weeks from order date. Do you know how long itā€™s been taking other people to receive their hybrids?
The stand alone spray-in bed liner is going to delay your order. You may want to consider dropping that and having it done after-market. No one has received a hybrid yet. Deliveries are supposed to start "next year". Everyone assumes that means January, but Ford hasn't committed to a specific date, but this would mean shipping starting in December.

From the FITS email ford sent me:

Your 2022 Maverick Hybrid pickup will be delivered next year, and rest assured that we'll continue to keep you updated.

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This announcement coincides with the water pump leak in the ol' 2013 Fusion announced yesterday by the shop.
Sponsored