Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Automate do you want any more scans for data? I have a XLT, 4k, fx4, lux.
Yes, we know some of the module part numbers are different between the XLT and Lariat. It would help us fill in the table.
Sponsored

Last edited:

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, we know some of the module part numbers are different between the XLT and Lariat. It would help us fill in the table.
Is that table available in a spreadsheet or text format? I don't have my truck yet but I do have the as-built data. I'm interested in seeing if I can tell what module might be missing from my truck and causing the production delay. I could mark up the table with the modules and their part numbers during my comparison.

Why would I do this? No truck, so I guess just to torment myself ...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is that table available in a spreadsheet or text format? I don't have my truck yet but I do have the as-built data. I'm interested in seeing if I can tell what module might be missing from my truck and causing the production delay. I could mark up the table with the modules and thier part numbers during my comparison.

Why would I do this? No truck, so I guess just to torment myself ...
I have attached a CSV file with a txt extension that can be imported into a spreadsheet.

Attachments

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL, AWD, 4K tow, 2.0L EcoBoost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have a full list of modules from the shop manual. I'll put it together in a spreadsheet in the next couple of days and post.

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mostly complete. Some modules need to be confirmed by forscan on the actual trim level. File in .xls Microsoft Excel format.

Attachments

Sponsored

Maverick2022XL

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Short list, the .xls file has more detailed information.
Module Name Module Address

ABS 760
ACCM 7C7
ACM 727
APIM 7D0
AWD 703
BCM 726
BCMC (BJB) 6F0
BECM 7E4
BECMB 723
CCM 764
DCDC 746
DDM 740
DSP 783
GSM 732
GWM 716
HVAC 733
IPC 720
IPMA 706
OCS 765
PACM 750
PAM 736
PCM 7E0
PDM 741
PSCM 730
RCM 737
RTM 751
SCCM 724
SOBDMC 7E6
SODL 7C4
SODR 7C6
TCU 754
TRM/TBC 791
WACM 725

Hoagus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 Ranger, ‘22 Mav XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Over the past several months, people have been saying the hybrid uses more chips. Can we estimate from this module spreadsheet if that is true for base model ecos vs hybrids?

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My truck has been stuck in production for a long time (details in signature). I'm curious about which modules might be holding up my truck so I compared my as-built data against the list of expected modules from the spreadsheet. Most of the expected modules do appear in the as-built data.

Some missing ECUs are expected since my truck is an Ecoboost, not a hybrid: ACCM, BECM, BCMC, DCDC, PACM, and SOBDMC. The only other missing modules are the OCS and GSM, and per the OP these don't appear in as-built, so they may or may not be missing from my in-process truck. Otherwise the expected modules do appear in the AB data.

So, I still don't know why my truck is taking so long but at least this helped pAsS tHe tImE ... 🤪

I did spot a few part number differences between my AB data and the PNs in the OP:
ECUMy truck p/nOP p/n
ABS-AF suffix-AE
IPC-EF suffix-EE
SCCM-DB suffix-DA
TRMNZ6T-19J294-JDnot listed
WACM-BA suffix-AA

Last edited:

TrippMe

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'll scan my car tomorrow when I have the new dongle and share it here then.

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck has been stuck in production for a long time (details in signature). I'm curious about which modules might be holding up my truck so I compared my as-built data against the list of expected modules from the spreadsheet. Most of the expected modules do appear in the as-built data.

Some missing ECUs are expected since my truck is an Ecoboost, not a hybrid: ACCM, BECM, BCMC, DCDC, PACM, and SOBDMC. The only other missing modules are the OCS and GSM, and per the OP these don't appear in as-built, so they may or may not be missing from my in-process truck. Otherwise the expected modules do appear in the AB data.

So, I still don't know why my truck is taking so long but at least this helped pAsS tHe tImE ... 🤪

I did spot a few part number differences between my AB data and the PNs in the OP:
ECUMy truck p/nOP p/n
ABS-AF suffix-AE
IPC-EF suffix-EE
SCCM-DB suffix-DA
TRMNZ6T-19J294-JDnot listed
WACM-BA suffix-AA
Thanks for posting. The suffix is an indication of the firmware installed on a module. Ford often finds issues (bugs) with the firmware and will release newer versions. Since yours is currently being built, it will generally include later firmware.

If you look at the FORScan info that @oreomuffin posted it includes some modules that FORScan already knows have newer firmware released available than the version in his modules.
Ford Maverick Modules included with Trim Levels and Options found by FORScan LatestFirm3.PNG

Ford Maverick Modules included with Trim Levels and Options found by FORScan LatestFirm1.PNG
Ford Maverick Modules included with Trim Levels and Options found by FORScan LatestFirm2.PNG

If the vehicle is under warrantee and your vehicle is having an issue that is fixed by a firmware upgrade, the dealer will do it for free. FORScan also has a beta version of their software that can update module firmware, but there is always the risk you could brick the module.

Last edited:
Sponsored

oreomuffin

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
CaptainK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
LatestFirm3.PNG

LatestFirm1.PNG
LatestFirm2.PNG

If the vehicle is under warrantee and your vehicle is having an issue that is fixed by a firmware upgrade, the dealer will do it for free. FORScan also has a beta version of their software that can update module firmware, but there is always the risk you could brick the module.
I have been having issues with the FordPass app. I wonder if this could be the cause. My truck is also still listed as being at the rail yard despite being delivered in October.

Ford Maverick Modules included with Trim Levels and Options found by FORScan 4749D342-68F7-418F-AEF4-C13F2A9622A6

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Probably worth going to the dealer and see what they say.

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Updated the first post table with more information I dug up.

Determined the part number for the $100 trailer hitch option is the same module as the 4K tow/brake module.

As expected the EcoBoost and Hybrid get different powertrain module part numbers.

EB and Hybrid also get different body control module part numbers.

Still need FORScan from a Hybrid to get part numbers of hybrid only modules that don't show up in the AsBuilt data.

TrippMe

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's my config.

Hope it helps, let me know if you need/want it in another format.

Attachments

KenT

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What features on the XLT Lux package would require a separate module? The heated side view mirrors?
Sponsored