RadioDoc

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just got Forscan today and am ready to start poking around at the settings in my Hybrid Maverick (especially the traffic sign settings, it'd be nice to get that configured for the UK). Is there a master list that provides some context to what each of the settings in the modules are?
Sponsored

Deweyordeweynot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dewey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 XLT Oxford White / 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I just got Forscan today and am ready to start poking around at the settings in my Hybrid Maverick (especially the traffic sign settings, it'd be nice to get that configured for the UK). Is there a master list that provides some context to what each of the settings in the modules are?
Not for the Maverick as yet. Lots of FORscan hacks for the F-150 but I don't know if they'd work on a different vehicle. I hope to jack into the OBD tomorrow and see what can be done...I'd like the TSR feature and a guy in Germany has disabled the seat belt 'nag screen' on his car, and it may work on the Maverick too. Good luck and don't forget to backup your stock configuration before tweaking anything! Keep us posted.

RadioDoc

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, went and pulled the AS BUILT backups, no issues. Played around with some settings, managed to get the Speed Sign Recognition up and running (and it worked with the UK signs, including the NSL sign), but now FORScan is saying it can't read the DTC for the RCM, and any attempt to get back into the AS BUILT to restore from the backup I made earlier is failing.

Shesmin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The nicest part is that you can save an image before any changes are made so you can roll them back. The biggest challenges are whether or not you have the components for a feature, and making sure you follow the correct steps. But again, even if that messes up, you can reload the original configuration and get back to stock pretty easily.
Is there a thread on how to write a saved profile back to the vehicle?

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a thread on how to write a saved profile back to the vehicle?

I haven't found one thats definite, but I did run across these steps:
From Configuration and Programming ->As-Built Configuration -> Load Factory AsBuilt
Please note that you need be connected to the internet to do this.
You can also FIle -> Open -> saved backup, then write back.

Sponsored

Shesmin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I haven't found one thats definite, but I did run across these steps:
From Configuration and Programming ->As-Built Configuration -> Load Factory AsBuilt
Please note that you need be connected to the internet to do this.
You can also FIle -> Open -> saved backup, then write back.
Thank you for your help!

KenJ45

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT 2.0L Ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So 2 years after the car has been out and there still isn't a master list of the hex codes to do different changes? 😭