Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Should the IPMA have settings I can access? As far as I can tell, and if you look at my post above with my module list, its not showing an IPMA listed there. In regards to the thread post about enabling TSR, I don't have any IPMA module to access the as built data and no other modules start with 706 in the hex code.

I don't doubt I have an IPMA but I can't see it's settings anywhere. I'm currently using a Cardaq Plus 3 to communicate with the vehicle but I can try and see if I can find my old Ford cable with the MS/HS-CAN switch to see if it makes a difference.
Looks like you OBDII adapter is not scanning for all of the modules. Maybe it is not scanning both the HSCAN and MSCAN.

Go to the Modules tab. It will show which bus it is finding the modules on.
Ford Maverick Modules included with Trim Levels and Options found by FORScan ModulesBus.PNG
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hopefully this will be the best way to share these files.

2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Lariat Luxury.

Shows APIM options, BCM options, basic ForScan options, and the configuration log for modules.

Dropbox share

Note: Only option modified from stock is the "Traffic Sign Recognition" option in the APIM. I have it enabled (not working though) and stock it is disabled.

If there is anything else anyone wants, let me know and I can grab when I can.

Here is the text of the configuration log if anyone wanted that real quick.
Thanks, updated the first post with your Hybrid part numbers.

TrippMe

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For those without Excel here's a GSheet of the spreadsheet should be public to everyone and editable (maybe it should be locked down, we'll see).

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Previously I had compared the as-built data for my truck against the table in the OP, thinking I might be able to figure out which module might have been missing and holding up my build. I was not able to see anything at the time.

Today I got notified that my truck has finally been built (🔥!), so I checked the latest AB file against the previous one. There was a single difference in the Telematics ECU config (latest value in blue) :

Ford Maverick Modules included with Trim Levels and Options found by FORScan 1647203589397

I have no idea what this indicates but thought it might be a clue to what the unicorn modules might be.

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I took a closer look at my new AB file and found a couple of additional lines of Telematics ECU config. There were no corresponding lines in the original AB; these are the new ones:
Ford Maverick Modules included with Trim Levels and Options found by FORScan 1647256629474

As before I don't know what this indicates but just want the info to be complete.

Sponsored

Dallas Maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Putting together a table of what modules come with which trim levels and options.
@Automate , would you mind sharing your spreadsheet? There is some great info in there that I'd like to reuse, without having to type everything over.

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
@Automate , would you mind sharing your spreadsheet? There is some great info in there that I'd like to reuse, without having to type everything over.
I have added a csv file renamed txt to the first post.

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, the Battery Energy Control Module has information on the battery state. You could also look at the Powertrain Control Module since it control regenerative braking. And the Antilock Backing System Module may also have some hints.

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You could also look at the Powertrain Control Module since it control regenerative braking.
I believe the traction inverter (SOBDMC/HPCM) determines the amount of regen; ECM determines driver demand. Here is a block diagram of the system:
Ford Maverick Modules included with Trim Levels and Options found by FORScan Screenshot_20211217_104246

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe the traction inverter (SOBDMC/HPCM) determines the amount of regen; ECM determines driver demand. Here is a block diagram of the system:
Screenshot_20211217_104246.png
Yes, previous generation Ford Hybrids it was called TCM (Transmission Control Module)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Wolfe Jet

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This info was so helpful as I'm currently in between modules popping and Built email.

I just compared my as-is data to the OP, and I have Node 726 listed in my data (which I don't see in the sheet) and the only one I can't match up is BCM_C - does anyone know if they are the same?

OP
OP
Automate

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This info was so helpful as I'm currently in between modules popping and Built email.

I just compared my as-is data to the OP, and I have Node 726 listed in my data (which I don't see in the sheet) and the only one I can't match up is BCM_C - does anyone know if they are the same?
Yes, BCM and BCM_C had the same address (6F0) which is not possible. I'll update the table.