2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150, 2001 Explorer, 2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow lots to unpack here.

Since yesterday is the day they did scheduling, is it possible mine could have been scheduled and I just happened to receive this email since it was day 45?
Probably not but if you want to be doubly sure hop on Ford chat to find out.

If scheduled yesterday, would Ford have still sent out this email or could another come behind it if i happened to be scheduled?
Yes several members who have already been scheduled received the 45 day email.

If not scheduled I'm assuming it will be March before they do more scheduling?
They won't wait until March to do more scheduling but chances are good that they won't do anymore until after the holidays. They might do another round next week but being so close to Christmas.......IDK it's hard to say.
Is the Ford Chat feature the one that is for vehicle features, service, maint., warranty? Or, is there a different chat to check order status?
Sponsored

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Is the Ford Chat feature the one that is for vehicle features, service, maint., warranty? Or, is there a different chat to check order status?
Yep, that's the option I always choose. The agent will ask for your sales code and your order code and from there they should be able to look up the order for you.

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

CX430-4ME

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150, 2001 Explorer, 2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks guys.

Mrchips77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question... Received my "sorry" email yesterday (day 45 since my last email/update). Since yesterday is the day they did scheduling, is it possible mine could have been scheduled and I just happened to receive this email since it was day 45? If scheduled yesterday, would Ford have still sent out this email or could another come behind it if i happened to be scheduled? If not scheduled I'm assuming it will be March before they do more scheduling? Ordered a 2.0EB XLT FWD Lux Pack w/ no other options other than full size spare on 9-15. PC 19.

Ford Notice 2.png
I also go my 45 day update (second one) today on friday the 16th telling me the same thing. Here in the south.

Sponsored

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On paper, EBs should be fine. It might take a while, but they should all be fulfilled. You know, assuming Ford actually schedules anything to be built.
You keep saying that, however there are at least a few EBs ordered in 21 still not scheduled. Stop spreading hope!:p

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
You keep saying that, however there are at least a few EBs ordered in 21 still not scheduled. Stop spreading hope!:p
NEVER!!!!!

Alaska Kat

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kaidie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, this poses the question: are they scheduling everything out to Feb 20 or are they simply allowing themselves the flexibility to schedule Cancelled VINs out to Feb 20?
Changing to eco boost have welder friend do hitch.

Kmart

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda ridgeline and Mazda cx-30
Engine
Undecided
I can't believe something as simple to make as mudflaps are a constraint. Ridiculous. Can't wait to get my 45 day email on Thursday.
Agree, when I removed them from my order my dealer said he can get the exact same OEM mudflaps in a week and install them after my Maverick shows up at his lot so he does not understand why they are constraints.

Sponsored

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So, this poses the question: are they scheduling everything out to Feb 20 or are they simply allowing themselves the flexibility to schedule Cancelled VINs out to Feb 20?
I still haven't got my cancelled VIN scheduled yet. Oxford White plain XLT. No options. No constraints except for the HEV. Ford chat said I was a priority 2. At least that is promising.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I still haven't got my cancelled VIN scheduled yet. Oxford White plain XLT. No options. No constraints except for the HEV. Ford chat said I was a priority 2. At least that is promising.
FWIW, didn't look like Ford did any scheduling this week. May be dealer allocation. I remember one dealer say that even in-transit vehicles count against the numbers.

JimParker256

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Area 51 Hybrid FE, 2014 Impala
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wish Ford would try and break my heart with one of their: "We are thinking of you!" emails. Up here in Canada, Ford is not even that kind.
(We sit in the dark.)
Waiting on my roll over with out a sound. It is too cold for the crickets now. LOL
FWIW, I believe that "getting" the 45-day email is every bit as informative as "not getting" the 45-day email... Got mine last Thursday.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
FWIW, I believe that "getting" the 45-day email is every bit as informative as "not getting" the 45-day email... Got mine last Thursday.
Yeah but before you joined the forum or maybe before you even heard of the Maverick people were literally loosing their shit over Fords lack of communication. So in response Ford came up with this 45 day email idea.

Love it or hate or if you're even indifferent about it this 45 day email is Fords way of responding to their supposed lack of communication.

bluehayes

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Cruz SEL 2.5L
Engine
Undecided