First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E//on order Maverick Lariat XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a cancelled Hybrid XLT 2022 rollover that was skipped over last week :( I was trying to get an estimate on how many others might be in my situation....

Is anyone else a 2022 rollerover at Priority #2 that DID NOT get an email, build date, Ford chat confirmation about scheduling?
No email. Sept 2021 order. Lariat hybrid-all lux items-trailer hitch, mud flaps, tri fold cover. Pretty much every constraint item there is.
Sponsored

slo go

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach-E//on order Maverick Lariat XLT Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got off phone with Ford Motor. Had a 2022 cancellation. Original order date was October 2021. Reordered 2023 3 wks ago. Have a VIN # and a build date of January 11. This for a Lariat with Luxury package.
Hybrid?

AURktman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-X
Engine
Undecided
Well, I’ve been waiting for almost 3 months since my order now and no news yet. This is unbearable! Its obscene!

Why are those people approaching me with torches and pitchforks chanting “We are MY2022 orders still waiting!!”

Ow! Quit hitting me! What did I say wrong??

JCW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullet. EcoSport. Econoline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I left off remote start on my XLT because I'd never use it, but now I'm wondering if I shouldn't add it. I like having a spare key with keyless entry. If I have to replace one that takes a dump, I'm sure it'll cost a lot more than the $170 remote start option to get a replacement fob with keyless buttons.
After market keys will be available for sure and cheaper!

Sponsored

CuriousGary

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am in the same boat, 10/9/2021 cancelled order. My dealer said he had more allocations for January than the number that were actually scheduled. He said he has no clue why my order was passed over. The only thing I can think of is constraints...If he had the allocations and I have the priority, don't know what else it could be.
Please explain again the relationship of dealer allocations and the chances that my order will be scheduled.

My order: hybrid XLT, XLT Lux, copilot 360, color red.

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Please explain again the relationship of dealer allocations and the chances that my order will be scheduled.

My order: hybrid XLT, XLT Lux, copilot 360, color red.
Your dealer gets a number of Mavs for the year, based loosely on how many they sold last year and how long they stayed on the lot before they were sold. IF Ford decides to build your particular configuration that week, and your dealer has an allocation, and there are no other similar builds in front of yours from your dealer, and you have no constraints, then yours will be scheduled.

Ford will only have capacity to build about 50% of the ordered Hybrids.

Early orders, bigger dealers, EcoBoosts and fewer options are advantages.

CuriousGary

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Your dealer gets a number of Mavs for the year, based loosely on how many they sold last year and how long they stayed on the lot before they were sold. IF Ford decides to build your particular configuration that week, and your dealer has an allocation, and there are no other similar builds in front of yours from your dealer, and you have no constraints, then yours will be scheduled.

Ford will only have capacity to build about 50% of the ordered Hybrids.

Early orders, bigger dealers, EcoBoosts and fewer options are advantages.
Thank you. Given the hybrid and other capacity constraints, I’m wondering if I should change my order to hybrid XL, copilot 360 and color white. I think I am at a big dealer here in GA but don’t really know. This vehicle config is about as plain vanilla as I can get.

Also, can I find out how many allocations my dealer has? And whether this makes it a big dealer in my state. At this point does it make any difference?

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thank you. Given the hybrid and other capacity constraints, I’m wondering if I should change my order to hybrid XL, copilot 360 and color white. I think I am at a big dealer here in GA but don’t really know. This vehicle config is about as plain vanilla as I can get.

Also, can I find out how many allocations my dealer has? And whether this makes it a big dealer in my state. At this point does it make any difference?
You can’t switch dealers and the only way to know allocations is if the dealer tells you. I don’t know if switching options would help you get built. Nobody really knows why they build what they build.

Sponsored

IanClarke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coda Sedan EV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I have a Hybrid XL with hitch and 360 Copilot and from a small local dealer, probably explains why I've been waiting so long !.

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I have a Hybrid XL with hitch and 360 Copilot and from a small local dealer, probably explains why I've been waiting so long !.
If your dealer didn't keep last year's model on lot long that may help you. I ordered from a small dealer, they never had any new ones on the lot. I think that helped me get scheduled for mid January. Maybe BS but just my guess.

AURktman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Nissan Frontier Pro-X
Engine
Undecided
Got an email from Ford and was excited! Then I saw it was another of the 45 day “we are so sorry you have to wait” emails. That’s number 2.

Cnorth10

First Name
Carlee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4
Got an email from Ford and was excited! Then I saw it was another of the 45 day “we are so sorry you have to wait” emails. That’s number 2.
Same.. another “delayed” email yesterday as well. So bummed. I’m hoping to get it before June but who knows at this point… this was supposed to be a 30th bday surprise. Stressful lol (ordered a 23’ XLT ecoboost, 360pilot packages, tow package, off road package, hard drop in, and white)

BADucat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a rollover hybrid. Original order Set 21, confirmed mine is priority code 2 with scheduled build week of Jan 6 th. I was able to see the sticker yesterday.
Sponsored