First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think it's the tri fold bed cover which I had removed back in March (also removed the SIBL then) When my cancelled 2022 with VIn order got rolled over to 2023 my dealer put in my original Oct 21 order with tri fold and SIBL. I had told my sales person I wanted the order put in without those 2 items. Something got lost in translation :-( lol
I figure it's parked in a lot outside the plant and will sit there for weeks/months before it gets completed. groan!
Great sales reps Ford has. You've been waiting longer than me. I had a Nov '21 order that got rolled over a year later. I'm in Canada and some folks up here managed to get their Mav delivered in about 6 weeks after build. Fingers crossed!
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wish we could get some of the fleet options on retail orders. I saw someone on FB post last week a leftover fleet vehicle that was an XL with power driver seat. Didn't seem like the price increased too much. I would probably happily take an XL or XLT if I could just add the few items I wanted and get Katzkin seats later. Hopefully down the road Ford opens up more options to us. They need to first of course figure out how to build everyone's order.

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wish we could get some of the fleet options on retail orders. I saw someone on FB post last week a leftover fleet vehicle that was an XL with power driver seat. Didn't seem like the price increased too much. I would probably happily take an XL or XLT if I could just add the few items I wanted and get Katzkin seats later. Hopefully down the road Ford opens up more options to us. They need to first of course figure out how to build everyone's order.
Agreed! I would too but I think they know that and want to force you into the next trim up. Although they did include cruise on the XL this year so maybe that trend will continue in the future.

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Great sales reps Ford has. You've been waiting longer than me. I had a Nov '21 order that got rolled over a year later. I'm in Canada and some folks up here managed to get their Mav delivered in about 6 weeks after build. Fingers crossed!
It's funny but right after I wrote my post my brother called me. He was at our dealer getting inspection and oil change on his 2018 Shelby GT350 (nice ride)
He spoke to the sales manager and he said my Mav is built with ETA to dealer the last week in February! whoo hoo!
I know the Ford vehicle tracker is wonky.

Follow up, one day later. Tracker says built 2/4, getting ready to be shipped :)

Last edited:

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's funny but right after I wrote my post my brother called me. He was at our dealer getting inspection and oil change on his 2018 Shelby GT350 (nice ride)
He spoke to the sales manager and he said my Mav is built with ETA to dealer the last week in February! who hoo!
I know the Ford vehicle tracker is wonky.
So the tracker shows nothing but the dealer knows it end of February. good to know check with dealer often.
I was at auto show yesterday. They had a Maverick XLT hybrid at the show. Finally got a real good look at one. The guy I talked to was from I think he said marketing so he really didn't know anything. I asked about July third shift at plant he was unaware plus unaware of price hike of 500.

Sponsored

Therewolf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's great news. The dealers aren't very helpful and in my case, it's my brother! He's vacationing in FLA so I keep him up to date. The tracker is the only source of info I have. Drop me a line after you get it. Be curious to know how you like it. Cheers.

Roa

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKZ 2.0h
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm new here. (Hi!) On 9/16/22, I ordered a hybrid Lariat with no options except the tow hitch. I asked the dealership (a smallish one near me) if this tow hitch constraint will hold up me getting scheduled and the GSM said no.
I didn't get a "because" out of him and, so, I am leaning toward calling Ford to ask, or even just changing the order to a bare-bones hybrid Lariat.
The tow hitch is more of a want than a need for me right now, but it was so cheap!
If it's really not going to matter, I'd definitely keep the hitch on, but... ???

Greg_in_GA

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Engine
Undecided
I'm new here. (Hi!) On 9/16/22, I ordered a hybrid Lariat with no options except the tow hitch. I asked the dealership (a smallish one near me) if this tow hitch constraint will hold up me getting scheduled and the GSM said no.
I didn't get a "because" out of him and, so, I am leaning toward calling Ford to ask, or even just changing the order to a bare-bones hybrid Lariat.
The tow hitch is more of a want than a need for me right now, but it was so cheap!
If it's really not going to matter, I'd definitely keep the hitch on, but... ???
Be careful about making any changes now. My understanding is that if you change an order it will be repriced with the $500 price increase so it could actually cost you more to get it without the hitch.

Wiz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hot Pepper Red with BAP on order.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Wiz

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Hot Pepper Red with BAP on order.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sponsored

Razoo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone said that until the truck is delivered, they can raise prices because your order is strictly an order. Final price is the delivered price window sticker.

TheSEARCH

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone said that until the truck is delivered, they can raise prices because your order is strictly an order. Final price is the delivered price window sticker.
No this was discussed with the 2022 mavericks when that had a price increase mid year. Your price stays as long as you don't do anything now . Its unclear if you make a change you keep your price at this point . It sounds like you don't, so I would make no changes at this point, I dropped my hitch on my XLT hybrid order but that was a month ago. .

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So the tracker shows nothing but the dealer knows it end of February. good to know check with dealer often.
I was at auto show yesterday. They had a Maverick XLT hybrid at the show. Finally got a real good look at one. The guy I talked to was from I think he said marketing so he really didn't know anything. I asked about July third shift at plant he was unaware plus unaware of price hike of 500.

I saw an XLT hybrid lux at the New York Auto Show last April. Area51 like my order. I crawled under to look at it but couldn't open hood on the display model. Ford rep was from Marketing, didn't know much about production.

livinloa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Les Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leszbees.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I see it says scheduling through 3/27. I think we saw several folks get scheduled late into March last week. I guess we'll see how many get schedule this week. I mean it's Ford so who the hell knows:)

Also it doesn't mention the hybrid as being a constraint again this week but really who knows if that's the case or not anymore. It looked like they scheduled a ton of hybrids last week so maybe lots of EB's this week? Again no one knows, lol.
Where do you see that Ford "scheduled a ton of hybrids last week"? If I could see that info, I would feel much better... as in standing in a line of unknown length, but shuffling forward occasionally. Thanks

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Where do you see that Ford "scheduled a ton of hybrids last week"? If I could see that info, I would feel much better... as in standing in a line of unknown length, but shuffling forward occasionally. Thanks
I was just going by what I saw posted on the thread for the week of 1/26. It was supposed to be a slow scheduling week but from the looks of it a lot of fancy higher end hybrids got the scheduling letter. I guess we'll see what this week brings.
Sponsored