First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a cancelled Hybrid XLT 2022 rollover that was skipped over last week :( I was trying to get an estimate on how many others might be in my situation....

Is anyone else a 2022 rollerover at Priority #2 that DID NOT get an email, build date, Ford chat confirmation about scheduling?
You should call, i did and have a date. Never got a e mail yet 14 mo.
Sponsored

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy have you heard anything about whether Ford will compensate us for the “dumb” key?
They might give a credit but until they actually need to do this we won't know. This is not being implemented yet, it's just listed as an option on the order Guide at this time.

fourjays30

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does anyone know the reason Ford does not use the Ecoboost engine in the Hybrid configuration? Knowing the issues that the Ecoboost has I am kind of glad they don't.

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know the reason Ford does not use the Ecoboost engine in the Hybrid configuration? Knowing the issues that the Ecoboost has I am kind of glad they don't.
What issues do you speak of? The only active recall with the engine affect both the EB and Hybrid.

Sponsored

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
got one coming, what are those issues?

fossil

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 SVT Cobra Mustang, HPR Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sponsored

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not sure what many posters mean by "I have heard nothing from Ford".

I gave my dealer an old dial-up era e-mail address with my order and never received a confirmation from Ford. When I asked the dealer, they indicated Ford had rejected my email as fake. I gave them my Gmail address and received a confirmation in a few hours.
Also if the address on the order does not match that on the DL your order may also have a problem.

Onceforall

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
totally off topic, so I'll keep it brief: the hybrid engine is an "Atkinson" cycle engine (variable compression) and has a low range of rpms for best efficiency. This is mated to a CVT, which, if not driven with a lead foot, will accelerate and keep the engine rpms in the high efficiency range.

This concept in play on a number of vehicles. Ford CMAX and Toyota Prius the main actors; the concept was jointly developed by Ford and Toyota 10+ years ago.

Gooberhamm

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Toyota Corolla S Premium
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have their Order link stop working? Called dealer, and they said my order is still unscheduled but clean, as seen below. Hibbing, MN Ford has no retail '23 Mav orders scheduled yet.
Ford Maverick Scheduling on 12/8/22 For All Production Weeks Through January 30; Same Constraints 1670588653624

Turbo612

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my 2023 in September but other than a confirmation email from ford and another saying the are committed to updating me every 45 days. Nothing on VIN, build dates, etc. Priority code 19, XL trim Hybrid with tow package.
Sponsored