First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Same reliable dealer source as before. Shouldn't be a huge surprise.

Ford Maverick Scheduling on 12/8/22 For All Production Weeks Through January 30; Same Constraints FB_IMG_1670353085104
Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, no surprise that we hybrids are all still SOL.
Dunno. Guess we'll see on Thursday when the emails start going out if there are any hybrid slots available after the cancelled VINs were scheduled last week.

mhw21zap

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a cancelled Hybrid XLT 2022 rollover that was skipped over last week :( I was trying to get an estimate on how many others might be in my situation....

Is anyone else a 2022 rollerover at Priority #2 that DID NOT get an email, build date, Ford chat confirmation about scheduling?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ok, I get that the hybrids are restrained, but, are any being scheduled and/or being built yet?

Bearr324

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bearr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can anyone verify if you change something to your order it will pushed to the back of the line? My dealer states that if I was to change anything on my order it will be canceled.

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ok, I get that the hybrids are restrained, but, are any being scheduled and/or being built yet?
Ya know, take this with a shaker of salt, but I talked with Ford Customer Service the other day, really nice/helpful guy, and he talked like the hybrid constraint was a temporary supply issue, not a you haven't a chance kinda thing. I know, I know... Who knows what CS guys actually know, but it does line up with my thinking/wish that Ford does indeed have a plan, of some kind, to produce the huge number of hybrid orders they took. 🤞🤞🤞

ForeverWaiting

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am a cancelled Hybrid XLT 2022 rollover that was skipped over last week :( I was trying to get an estimate on how many others might be in my situation....

Is anyone else a 2022 rollerover at Priority #2 that DID NOT get an email, build date, Ford chat confirmation about scheduling?
I am a cancelled 2022 hybrid that did not get scheduled last week. Ordered 10/9/2021. Currently sitting at priority 2 with no VIN or production week yet. Hybrid Lariat with Lux, co-pilot 360, and co-pilot assist.

Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can anyone verify if you change something to your order it will pushed to the back of the line? My dealer states that if I was to change anything on my order it will be canceled.
Your dealer's an idiot. Besides a couple things Ford will not let you change, like the engine type, Tim Bartz has said about a thousand times that you can change anything you want up until it goes into production.

ShadowBlack XL440

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Ford, not enought room to list..........
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ya know, take this with a shaker of salt, but I talked with Ford Customer Service the other day, really nice/helpful guy, and he talked like the hybrid constraint was a temporary supply issue, not a you haven't a chance kinda thing. I know, I know... Who knows what CS guys actually know, but it does line up with my thinking/wish that Ford does indeed have a plan, of some kind, to produce the huge number of hybrid orders they took. 🤞🤞🤞
I have the same order, MY23 HPR Hybrid with the trailer hitch only option. So that is 2 strikes against it. I would think it would be Ford's #1 priority to find a way to make as many of the hybrids as possible. A failure like this is an easy way to lose customers for life.

OP
OP
commadorebob

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There are certain things that will put you at the back of the line as the order date changes to today and Ford uses timestamp as part of their selection criteria. But most items will not do that. It really depends on what you are wanting to change.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, there were a boat load scheduled last Thursday.
Thanks. That is good to know. I am hoping that the “constraint” is just a temporary thing.

Xbbqpitmaster

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Kia Seltos S
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks. I am kinda thinking/hoping that the constraint is just a temporary thing.
Sponsored