First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Agreed...I sat at priority 2 with a VIN for nearly 5 months before my order was cancelled. Now as a 2023 reorder, I'm still at priority 2, just no VIN now. Feel like priority code is absolutely meaningless.
If you don't mind me asking, what is your build consist of?

Edit: Nevermind, I saw your later post about your build. Weird no real constraints beside the Lux package. Good luck getting a build date.
Sponsored

Dude84

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called Ford Customer service on 12/2/22. They gave me a new vin# and a rescheduled production date of 1/23/23. I'm a canceled/ rollover 2022 xlt Hybrid. I've not received any emails since October 2022. My original order date was 11/10/21
I'm in a similar boat for my Hybrid XL rollover. No emails but I have a VIN and production date of 1/30/23 from Ford chat (originally ordered 10/21/21.).

Saw the comment about making sure the email was added to the order; I'll ask the dealer the next time I have to bug him but I don't need to know weekly that my order has been pushed back.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seven pin wiring may not be as constrained as four. It will bring in more money so why wouldn't Ford build it vs stand alone?
I think it was mentioned Ford will put the hitches on the packages that require it before putting them in as standalone. As for profit, I'm not sure the logic completely follows. For such a low price compared to the effort it takes to install plus the parts themselves, Ford might make more margin on trucks without it. On a $25,000 truck, I'm just not sure a profit margin increase of $20 moves the needle if they can sell more $25,000 trucks without it.

You might be right on the constraint, though. The 7-pin might not be as constrained given it is only included on the 4K.

Tricky Dicky

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Taco (deceased)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dear Ford and Santa,

Please build my truck before I am eligible for Social Security.

That is all.

Merry Christmas. :)
I’ve been on SS for fifteen years now, and walking for 18 months of that. My wife says Ford is keeping me young.
I’d rather be old and driving a new Mav for a couple years before they take my license away and I have to give the truck to my granddaughter.
Cheers!

Shed Dr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nov 22 order Lariat/lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
400 day anniversary, no schedule date, just another sorry letter from Ford. I’m going to flip this pile asap and buy an American made Toyota. Very disappointed

Sponsored

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OK. Someone here has to work for Ford and have questionable morals. What's it gonna take to get mine built by Feb 30th? I'll open the bidding with a keg of Grolsch and a puppy.

CX430-4ME

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F-150, 2001 Explorer, 2023 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Question... Received my "sorry" email yesterday (day 45 since my last email/update). Since yesterday is the day they did scheduling, is it possible mine could have been scheduled and I just happened to receive this email since it was day 45? If scheduled yesterday, would Ford have still sent out this email or could another come behind it if i happened to be scheduled? If not scheduled I'm assuming it will be March before they do more scheduling? Ordered a 2.0EB XLT FWD Lux Pack w/ no other options other than full size spare on 9-15. PC 19.

Ford Maverick Maverick Scheduling on 12/15/22 -- For Production Weeks Through 2/20/23 [+ Current Constraints List] Ford Notice 2

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Question... Received my "sorry" email yesterday (day 45 since my last email/update). Since yesterday is the day they did scheduling, is it possible mine could have been scheduled and I just happened to receive this email since it was day 45? If scheduled yesterday, would Ford have still sent out this email or could another come behind it if i happened to be scheduled? If not scheduled I'm assuming it will be March before they do more scheduling? Ordered a 2.0EB XLT FWD Lux Pack w/ no other options other than full size spare on 9-15. PC 19.

Ford Notice 2.png
I don't think they did any scheduling yesterday.

CX430-4ME

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's encouraging. Maybe I have a chance then?!?

Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ah, hope springs eternal. I can't even make fun of you, I'm doing the same crossing of fingers.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On paper, EBs should be fine. It might take a while, but they should all be fulfilled. You know, assuming Ford actually schedules anything to be built.

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Wow lots to unpack here.

Since yesterday is the day they did scheduling, is it possible mine could have been scheduled and I just happened to receive this email since it was day 45?
Probably not but if you want to be doubly sure hop on Ford chat to find out.

If scheduled yesterday, would Ford have still sent out this email or could another come behind it if i happened to be scheduled?
Yes several members who have already been scheduled received the 45 day email.

If not scheduled I'm assuming it will be March before they do more scheduling?
They won't wait until March to do more scheduling but chances are good that they won't do anymore until after the holidays. They might do another round next week but being so close to Christmas.......IDK it's hard to say.

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
400 day anniversary, no schedule date, just another sorry letter from Ford. I’m going to flip this pile asap and buy an American made Toyota. Very disappointed
Ordered my Eco 11/4/21 not sure how many but too damn many!! I hear crickets louder than Ford

CX430-4ME

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow lots to unpack here.

Since yesterday is the day they did scheduling, is it possible mine could have been scheduled and I just happened to receive this email since it was day 45?
Probably not but if you want to be doubly sure hop on Ford chat to find out.

If scheduled yesterday, would Ford have still sent out this email or could another come behind it if i happened to be scheduled?
Yes several members who have already been scheduled received the 45 day email.

If not scheduled I'm assuming it will be March before they do more scheduling?
They won't wait until March to do more scheduling but chances are good that they won't do anymore until after the holidays. They might do another round next week but being so close to Christmas.......IDK it's hard to say.
All good info. Makes me feel a lot better knowing my chances are not as bad as I was thinking. Thanks for making my day!
Sponsored