2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Every fricken hour LOL
Lol I did the same until mine showed up. My dad has a 12/19 build week and his showed up yesterday morning. Might just be a little delayed for yours. Maybe double check would ford chat to confirm it hasn’t moved build weeks?

Kro-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kendall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I specifically changed to an XL trim early on and have zero accessories to try and improve my chances of being built.
Ford just needs to admit that they don't make money on the XL hybrid and that is why they are not building them.
Basically, fancy up your order, and then we'll build it.

Sponsored

joewaiting

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia, Chrysler, Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lol I did the same until mine showed up. My dad has a 12/19 build week and his showed up yesterday morning. Might just be a little delayed for yours. Maybe double check would ford chat to confirm it hasn’t moved build weeks?
Well wouldn't you know sticker showed up tonight at 9:15 PM. 12-14-22

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Why are all of you youngsters worried. I am 76 and have 2 ordered, so I guess I will get discriminated against for being so old that they let you 72's and 74's have them first. LOL.
I am 69 will be 70 Dec. 18th. Scheduled for January sixteenth the week thereof. Good luck to the rest of you.

RLader

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Royce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BB Bronco Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
With all due respect to Tim, and as helpful and knowledgeable as he is, that is still speculation which is contradicted by the reality that the evidence shows no shortage of standalone hitch orders already being built and currently being scheduled.

Again, it could be possible they are prioritizing packages, but there are no facts supporting that notion at this time.

I mean, your statement "Wiring for the hitch is limited and they were going to be built for packages first." is provably false. We know they have already built many stand alone hitch trucks. Not trying to argue, but saying "X is true, except when X is not true" is not very persuasive.
Seven pin wiring may not be as constrained as four. It will bring in more money so why wouldn't Ford build it vs stand alone?

jesemd

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The truth is nobody REALLY know why Ford set ordering up this way, or why they schedule when they do, or what makes one truck get chosen over another. But if we all found something else to do this forum would shut down. Nothing personal...I'm here too.

Sponsored

Patientnj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 kia soul
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bill when did you receive your Vin? I'm set for production Dec 19, 2022 Didn't get email yet, maybe today?
I called Ford Customer service on 12/2/22. They gave me a new vin# and a rescheduled production date of 1/23/23. I'm a canceled/ rollover 2022 xlt Hybrid. I've not received any emails since October 2022. My original order date was 11/10/21

joewaiting

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia, Chrysler, Chevy S10
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called Ford Customer service on 12/2/22. They gave me a new vin# and a rescheduled production date of 1/23/23. I'm a canceled/ rollover 2022 xlt Hybrid. I've not received any emails since October 2022. My original order date was 11/10/21
It's crazy how canceled Vin's are not at top of list!

Alkaiser702

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ask your dealer to add your email to the '23 order. None of them were transferred over by Ford so dealers have to do it.