Sponsored

Search results

  1. Scheduled starts in Ford Pass App

    I will look but remote start manually works fine. And there are times the schedule start has worked.
  2. Scheduled starts in Ford Pass App

    So i have 2 scheduled starts at day. One before leaving work (0600) and one when i get off work. (1500) I keep getting the following message below. I have definitely driven the vehicle between the starts. Any one else have this issue?
  3. ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/18) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 - 6/13

    Exactly! I recieved my build week of 4/4--moved to 4/11 but received my window sticker on 4/8. Been in production since... but its better than the alternative.
  4. in production, no sticker?

    Once you have been scheduled no changes can be made to your build.
  5. ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Production Build Week 4/18/22

    Excellent! With any luck, the June and July orders will get covered this week yes! Just weird i got a call on a Monday! To let me know. But oh well idc got a build date.
  6. ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (2/14) For Production Build Week 4/18/22

    So i received a call from my dealer last night. He told me i have a build date of April 4th and provided me with my vin
  7. Maverick Commodity Constraints as of 10/27

    I just removed the tonneau cover i wanted to do it last month but my salesman assured me it wasn’t holding up my build. I waited a month and nothing so now it’s time to remove. Only reason i added it was to roll into loan.
  8. No hybrids until spring says dealer

    Ok that makes sense now….all i know is they should give all hybrids orders this once they take delivery. At least the ones that already ordered one before last week announcement.
  9. No hybrids until spring says dealer

    I did. Once i get scheduled i ask my dealer about it.
  10. No hybrids until spring says dealer

    I can’t even get this email ordered my hybrid in June. Is this only for people who hybrids are built but just sitting in a lot
  11. 📣10/21 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!]

    That’s awesome just crazy your the only one who got one.
  12. 📣10/21 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!]

    So only 1 person has received a email! May still get a email after all today
  13. Ford Letter to Hybrid Order Holders -- nearly sold out for 2022 + free FITS Accessory Kit

    Maybe pre order isn’t the right word. All rsvp before today not just ones built waiting to ship. Is what i was saying




Top