First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have Katzkins on order for my XLT! The cloth are okay, but leather, IMO, look better and can be cleaned.
Sponsored

OP
OP
chrisehyoung

chrisehyoung

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid, Lux, Copilot, Shadow black
I have Katzkins on order for my XLT! The cloth are okay, but leather, IMO, look better and can be cleaned.
My last two cars had leather seats which I prefer. I'm thinking about seat covers just for keeping clean. If the lariat hybrid was an option in Canada, i would have bought one.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
just so you know.... the only difference is the covers. The cushions are the same no mater which model you buy. I work in the parts dept. here at Jones Ford. I have answered this question before.
I was thinking the same thing about covers. I have a Lariat but prefer the cloth seats.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I find about 3 hours is the limit. I could do 4-5 in my Kia and be fine. Like I said, the seats aren't uncomfortable but they aren't comfortable either. To me, they're just ok and could be better.
I have a different opinion and experience.

The seats in the XLT are super comfortable and supportive. Could drive all day in them if I wanted to with no issues.

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is one issue i've found in many cars. Not enough lower thigh support. That's what I loved about my Kias, the seats were very well designed. I notice the same issue in my wife's CRV. It's like the seats drop off at the front instead of offering some support.
Personally, longer seats press against my thighs after awhile & my legs get sore & uncomfortable. Like in our Equinox. I can't lower them in front enough.

Sponsored

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
Lux vs Non Lux? More adjustment on Lux driver seat.