Sponsored

Search results

  1. Electrical connection in passenger rear of bed?

    The driver side has the same plug. The plugs should have come from the factory connected to the cover plate. If it isn't connected to the cover plate that means that somebody else has been in there.
  2. Electrical connection in passenger rear of bed?

    @dlhort1955 Dave is this what you're referring to? Passenger side of the bed.πŸ‘‡πŸ»
  3. Interior Light Won't Turn Off

    For those that don't know. The back seat light can be turned on and off by pushing it. See video.
  4. Dissimilar Full-Sized Spare Tire on AWD Mavericks

    Is the spare designed to be temporary or permanent? I understood the spare was temporary.πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ
  5. Rattle coming from the back seat area-2025 Lariat

    Depending upon where you live, a rattling in the backseat could be dangerous.
  6. What Goes in this Space?

    It's up to your imagination. 😁
  7. After long trip - truck dead next time I used it.

    @Souleman Rex, What does... 'Had some battery issues early, but got that taken care of.' ...mean? Did that include getting a new battery?
  8. Hybrid oil change frequency

    The OLM sends a message when you're 5 or 10% remaining. Giving you some time to schedule service. I've really never taken notice of the percentage. I go strictly by mileage. If it's more than a year. I reset the OLM so it quits flashing every time I start the truck. Just for fun. I reset it...
  9. Wolfbox rear cam installed inside 3rd brake light assembly

    Freaking slick.πŸ‘ It's always good to have a front and rear cam recording. For those that say, 'Oh I have a rear view mirror.' Your rear view mirror isn't recording.
  10. Maverick Jack Points — How Do You Prevent Pinch Weld Damage?

    ☝🏻 Absolutely πŸ‘ For emergencies. I intend on buying one of these.πŸ‘‡ When I bought my first smart car I needed something to fit the pinch welds. There was nothing on the market so I made one out of a hockey puck. Crude but it worked without causing damage. When I bought my Chevy Volt it came...
  11. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    My OEM Flooded battery is close to 48 months old.πŸŽ‚ Battery Manufactured Dec. 2022 Installed build date Jan. 2023 Sold / in service date May 2023. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
  12. is there road hazard coverage for factory tires?

    Looks like you smacked it hard. 😲 I'm going to say that tire is totaled.
  13. 2028 Ford Fathom EV Pickup ($28,350 Starting Price) - News & Info

    πŸ€” When State wants to force you to buy an EV they don't have the balls to come out and tell you. You can buy an ICE but we won't register it. This is how it starts.
  14. Maverick Jack Points — How Do You Prevent Pinch Weld Damage?

    Ford's recommended jacking points are marked by embossed arrows on the rocker panels.πŸ”» The pictures below show a relationship on the body panels to where the arrows are on the rocker panels.
  15. Dissimilar Full-Sized Spare Tire on AWD Mavericks

    You're lucky to have a full service spare and not a limited service 50 miles or less temporary "donut" spare or a can of slime with an air compressor. Luckily, I have not had to use a spare tire in probably the last 15 years. Truth be told. I have not a flat tire recently, that I couldn't just...
  16. Dealership "misplaced" 2025 Hybrid Engine Cover

    Are you sure Jon ???πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  17. Thinking out of the box on front license plate mount

    How about a undermount license plate holder? You may be able to fabricate a bracket so that it's mounting is straight on. At least you would be drilling underneath where it can't be seen when removed. All right I got a bust you on this one. You mean Mississippi engineering couldn't engineer a...
  18. Hybrid oil change frequency

    You will not find consensus about OIL on an internet forum. The best anybody has is anecdotes. Don't Overthink IT. Ford and the oil company has put it in black & white. There's always the owner's manual, the intelligent oil life monitor built into your truck and the oil manufacturers...




Top