First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ranger XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you also enable the screen in the vehicle's Instrument Cluster options menu?
Thank you. Yes I did see it in the cluster and while driving I flipped through every possible menu, but got no eco coach.
Sponsored

EONR24

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This mod has now been confirmed to work on all stock cluster types, makes and Maverick models.

The coach mode is a special custom favorite screen that is similar to the digital speedometer but also has metrics that grade how you are driving to maximize fuel economy. It works with any selectable drive mode including the FX4 package drive modes. This is a coaching feature and not an actual drive mode, it will enable even if eco drive mode is not available.

To fully activate it requires 3 changes in the IPC module.

First change is to enable eco coach mode

IPC
720-09-01
xxxx 9xxx xxxx
leave x values as default

This turns on eco coach mode. If done correctly and you also have eco drive mode, the eco drive mode will now be a small leaf with the word eco underneath it.

Next we need to enable the eco coach mode in the myview screen
720-09-02
xxx1 xxxx

This turns on eco coach mode option in the myview screen. Once selected you'll get a digital speedometer with a blue and white circle around the speed. Pressing the okay button on the right steering wheel switch will give you driving metrics like acceleration and deceleration showing how efficient you are driving.

Finally there is a driver assistance option which will give you advice on how to maximize your fuel economy in the eco coach screen.

720-10-01
xxxx 2xxx xxxx

This enables eco coach driver assistance option for eco advice in the driver assistance menu.

Pictures to follow of the screens.
Hey I found a way you can make this eco coach screen your default MY VIEW screen. Follow the coding below and check out the picture attached.

GO TO 720-17-02
Replace the second digit with a "4" as shown below
x4xx-xxxx

Write the changes!

Ford Maverick FORScan Mod – Enable Eco Coach Mode Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 11.12.10 PM