First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Forester, honda Accord Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
while reading up on using a Kicker Key200.4 amp; I read a reviewer who used Forscan to convert speaker outs into Line Level Outputs on his 2016 mustang. Has anyone ever tried or heard of this? Links to examples:
Bass roll off & EQ
Line Level out
If somebody has the B&O system. I'll bet the codes are in the ACM module section of forscan. If the B&O amp is hooked up to a channel programed to be a low level out then we can compare it to a non B&O vehicle. I would suspect that they also have codes to put a low pass filter on the door speakers so the bass comes from the sub and not the door speakers.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Where are we in this project?
I would just like to view some parameters in my XLT Hybrid, such as battery temperature, electric motor temperature, and eCVT temperature.
Do we know the hexadecimal addresses for these things? Also battery percent of change. Can I just view these? I have a simple tool, but need the hex codes.

Thanks.

Ford Maverick Forscan information gathering thread 26CB54E3-92A2-4DA2-A8E5-A5E682AFC7A7

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That would be great to add!

Also trying to figure out how to Disable Seat Belt Reminder Chime and the Ok display. Went into the IPC and mine already shows disabled. The only thing I was able to change was the Chime either going thru the audio speakers or just the guage cluster.

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where are we in this project?
I would just like to view some parameters in my XLT Hybrid, such as battery temperature, electric motor temperature, and eCVT temperature.
Do we know the hexadecimal addresses for these things? Also battery percent of change. Can I just view these? I have a simple tool, but need the hex codes.

Thanks.

26CB54E3-92A2-4DA2-A8E5-A5E682AFC7A7.jpeg
That's a good point. Most everyone so far is looking at the AsBuilt values. The PIDs that give the current status of the vehicle are completely separate.

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That's a good point. Most everyone so far is looking at the AsBuilt values. The PIDs that give the current status of the vehicle are completely separate.
I'm hearing about Forscan for the first time. Also looking into TorquePro. But how do we get the PID's (parameter ID's) to show temperatures, pressures, and voltages?

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm hearing about Forscan for the first time. Also looking into TorquePro. But how do we get the PID's (parameter ID's) to show temperatures, pressures, and voltages?
Someone has to reverse engineer the commands on the vehicles CAN bus. Ford does not publish the PID values. I have a PID list for my 2010 Fusion Hybrid but the 2022/2023 Mav are probably much different.

Nitroponynj

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
91 Mustang GT 95 mustang Cobra 2016 Silverado
Back in 2017 when I was using Forscan on a 2014 taurus, this is the adapter I was using. You just need OBDII to ELM327 adapter that will connect and send the PCM/ECU/BCU hex code to a PC.
that's a great price!

uga

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone has to reverse engineer the commands on the vehicles CAN bus. Ford does not publish the PID values. I have a PID list for my 2010 Fusion Hybrid but the 2022/2023 Mav are probably much different.
conversation/message sent

Sponsored

Sembazuru

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
any chance we can program our maverick to have one push window up and down with reprogramming? or is it hardware limited?
I mean we have one button down already.....
I don't have a mav yet, but from my experience with other vehicles that have the one-touch the window switch has multiple positions. For example on my 2007 Saturn I only have one-touch down. If I press the switch down a little it is manual control, but I can feel a detent that I have to push past to get the one-touch down. This tells me that the switch has two positions in the down, probably each with their own wire back to the ECU (or there is smarts in the switch that sends a separate code the the ECU when the second down position is reached to save copper in the wiring looms). To add this to an existing vehicle you would probably need to get a new window switch in the door that has the extra functionality. Though, I'm willing to concede that the window switches may be different in modern cars vs. my old Saturn...

and I also wish that driving mode could stay at ECO (memorise its last position), instead of always going back to normal every time.
I'm also hoping that someone is able to find this code by the time I get my '23 Mav. (If I get it, Saturday order for an XLT Lux Hybrid, Ford may run out of Hybrid allocations by the time my order is pulled...) Either a code to memorize last position, or just configure a different default mode.

papercut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid, GLC300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm also hoping that someone is able to find this code by the time I get my '23 Mav. (If I get it, Saturday order for an XLT Lux Hybrid, Ford may run out of Hybrid allocations by the time my order is pulled...) Either a code to memorize last position, or just configure a different default mode.
Hey Sembazuru,
hope you get your maverick soon. I have been driving mine since Feb 2022 and it has been great. the only "issue" I have is from time to time, when i'm stopped at a light, I can feel a giggle from the powertrain, as if the car want to launch forward. It doesn't move cause i'm holding the brake. I mentioned this to the dealer, but they can't feel it when they tested it and the issue seems not documented at Ford. and recently there is a recall for side airbag, with no solution yet. loll.
other than these, all good~

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Has anyone been able to modify the number of turn signals that flash when you push the stalk halfway? It's a very popular mod to increase it from the default 3 flashes (which I feel is not enough to change lanes) to 5 or any other amount. It's well documented for F150s, Escapes, etc but the menu looks completely different on the Maverick.
Did you ever find the answer to this?

blackb13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone been able to modify the number of turn signals that flash when you push the stalk halfway? It's a very popular mod to increase it from the default 3 flashes (which I feel is not enough to change lanes) to 5 or any other amount. It's well documented for F150s, Escapes, etc but the menu looks completely different on the Maverick.

Normal instructions: Forscan ford f150 turn signal mod to increase blink - YouTube

Maverick's SCCM screen:
1649889326265.png

As you can see the 724-01-01 block is completely different on the Maverick compared to other Ford products. The only other example of this I could find is from the 2020 Explorer, which someone said is apparently impossible to modify the turn signal duration on ( 2020 Explorer lane change turn signal flashes - FORScan forum ). I'm wondering if someone more knowledgeable than me is able to confirm?

1649889364354.png
Did anyone ever get back to you on this?. I'd actually prefer to disable the 3 flashes and just default to one flash like in other vehicles.

mav_can

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3, 2018 Mustang EB Premium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did anyone ever get back to you on this?. I'd actually prefer to disable the 3 flashes and just default to one flash like in other vehicles.
Nope, I now own a Mach-E and haven’t found a way to do it on that either.

Although wait, I almost certainly remember doing 1,2 or 3 flashes is supported natively in the instrument cluster menu. Have you tried looking there?
Sponsored