Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for posting this. I can see you have an EB. Your profile says XLT and it looks like from the TRM module, you have to 4K tow package. Is this right? Any other major options besides the FX4 (required for tow package)?

It would be good to develop a table of what modules come with which options. This will server a few purposes.

First it will help us understand the build constraints better to know which modules (and therefore chips) come with which options.

Second, for anyone that wants to try and user upgrade their Mav to a higher option level will know which modules they need to purchase.

If everyone can post a similar FORScan screenshot and their major options we can fill out the table.
This is what I have so far. Some of this are guesses since only one FORScan log has been posted. It would be great if someone can post a Hybrid and a Lariat Lux
Ford Maverick Forscan information gathering thread Mav Modules.PNG

LineNoise

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Trailer module a guess for hitch and 4K? Doesn’t make sense it’d have a module for just the hitch. 4K has the integrated brake controller which id assume what the module is for.

I wish I could get my hands on one of these trucks to help out.

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Trailer module a guess for hitch and 4K? Doesn’t make sense it’d have a module for just the hitch. 4K has the integrated brake controller which id assume what the module is for.

I wish I could get my hands on one of these trucks to help out.
Yes, I think you are right on the trailer module.
With my November Hybrid order I will be waiting a while also.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This Forscan Cable works great and it's cheap as F#@%
In my opinion, if you plan on using FORScan for troubleshooting your Mav, it is well worth it to upgrade to an adapter that can automatically switch between the MS-CAN and HS-CAN modules automatically rather than with the manual switch on the cheaper adapters.

With the manual switch adapters you can't looks at values from modules on two different data busses at the same time such as looking at all the temperature sensors in your vehicle at the same time so check which ones seem to deviate from all the others.

Ford Maverick Forscan information gathering thread TempValues.PNG

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In my opinion, if you plan on using FORScan for troubleshooting your Mav, it is well worth it to upgrade to an adapter that can automatically switch between the MS-CAN and HS-CAN modules automatically rather than with the manual switch on the cheaper adapters.
Thanks for this info. I had just ordered the cheaper, manually-switched cable and was able to swap out for the auto version. 'ppreciate ya.

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

With the manual switch adapters you can't looks at values from modules on two different data busses at the same time such as looking at all the temperature sensors in your vehicle at the same time so check which ones seem to deviate from all the others.

TempValues.PNG
I just ordered the cable suggested, $49 isn't bad for reliability. Thank you (y)

Bushpilot

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just ordered the cable suggested, $49 isn't bad for reliability. Thank you (y)
Agreed, the price spread between crap and the recommended cable is not enough to justify the crap. (And I am more than glad to buy cheap stuff when I can...)

papercut

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid, GLC300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
any chance we can program our maverick to have one push window up and down with reprogramming? or is it hardware limited?
I mean we have one button down already.....

and I also wish that driving mode could stay at ECO (memorise its last position), instead of always going back to normal every time.

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Someone posted FORScan from a Hybrid in another topic. Looks like it has 6 modules the EcoBoost does not have.
Getting one from a Lariat Lux would probably add some more.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
any chance we can program our maverick to have one push window up and down with reprogramming? or is it hardware limited?
I mean we have one button down already.....

and I also wish that driving mode could stay at ECO (memorise its last position), instead of always going back to normal every time.
I’m asking this too, I hope the answer is yes. Then I hope someone in and around DFW can do this for me.

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've hunted far and wide to see if this can be changed with Forscan. Alas, it doesn't seem possible with any Ford vehicle, despite many attempts over the years. Frustrating...

mibzzer15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Luxury Hybrid
HI everyone, first post for me.

Got a 22 Mav Lariat luxury hybrid. I think tomorrow I will be hooking up Forscan with a Cardaq Plus 3 tool.

Any information you guys are looking for specifically? I am going to try and run through all my options and see what is available. Any requests?
Sponsored