First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Glad to hear they finally got it resolved.

hacktracker

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, 2015 Jeep Renegade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Glad the rattle is fixed. If the CEL went out, it could have been some intermittent issue, but the stored code should help with diagnostic. I hope you don't get an "unable to duplicate problem" resolution.

Goose20

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All these quality issues and the fact that Im currently tipped $5500.00 since I decided to buy. Im on the fence about taking delivery now. Most of the quality issues should have been resolved on the assembly line by now. I get the cheap truck argument but removing things for cost and building a POS are different things.
Buy a honda or toyota ..Regretting my purchase . May sell it...

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'll just jump in and say it's worth having the windshield reseated or the pucks removed. If you still hate it then, sell it.

But there is no getting around that this is a 20-25k truck, no matter how many packages you throw at it.

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'll just jump in and say it's worth having the windshield reseated or the pucks removed. If you still hate it then, sell it.

But there is no getting around that this is a 20-25k truck, no matter how many packages you throw at it.
This. I had the alignment pins removed when my windshield was replaced and it has never made a peep since. Might not work for all cases but it definitely seems to have made a difference for a lot of people with the windshield rattle/popping issue.
Sponsored