First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Maverick, 22 4Runner, 16 Mazda6, 12 Camry, 04 R
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

3 departments from Ford corporate contacted me regarding this issue. They claimed to have called into the dealership to ensure it get fixed immediately. Above is the link to the noise. I’ve been driving my Ranger mostly because of it.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sleeper 7

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Fusion 14 Ram Dump 23 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
All these quality issues and the fact that Im currently tipped $5500.00 since I decided to buy. Im on the fence about taking delivery now. Most of the quality issues should have been resolved on the assembly line by now. I get the cheap truck argument but removing things for cost and building a POS are different things.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Lol. Mine, built in October 2021, has the same issue. Been bugging two dealers since April to fix my issue, one of them defrauded me of $200 and said it was rocks on the skid plate.

Over 15 visits and no fix yet, just lies.

Built Ford Rough!

If that wasn't enough, I have to wait until the 30th to drop mine off again. And Ford will only cover $40 a day for a rental.

The fact that this is still an issue on a brand new vehicle in another model year tells you everything you need to know about the quality on these things.

If you have any issues whatsoever, make sure you're continually bugging your dealers so you can hit Ford right in the profits. That's the only way they'll learn.

Last edited:

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

All these quality issues and the fact that Im currently tipped $5500.00 since I decided to buy. Im on the fence about taking delivery now. Most of the quality issues should have been resolved on the assembly line by now. I get the cheap truck argument but removing things for cost and building a POS are different things.
A dash rattle and it’s a POS… too funny 😂

CG - All the way

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram, 2005, 2500 Diesel, 22 Lariat, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did not realize people drove on the left side of the road in VA. Actually, I found that item one of the most informative in the entire video!! :) The problems of which you spoke have been outlined on this forum. I realize that having it in your new vehicle is not good; however not totally unexpected. I presume you took these potential problems into your decision making about purchasing the vehicle??? Window fix for rattle does not seem like major surgery to me; easy for me to say as I do not have the problem.

If you keep the vehicle for a while more than 150 miles, you may decide that its attributes outweigh the problems you have so far encountered. Good Luck!

Sponsored

710-oil-614

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Shoot you should listen to my Model 3 rattle itself down a smooth road.

Be glad you only paid $25k for it!!

bbhaag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT, Mustang Mach-E GT Performance
Engine
Undecided
Is your steering wheel on the wrong side?

Sponsored