First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford Maverick AWD ,XLT , FX4, Luxury package
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I feel horrible for you , that’s bullshit my dealer called me every other month and my Maverick took 13 months, price never changed a penny from my print out , they would even call me to say they had no idea but your on our list still. Miller Motors WI Small dealer but that’s family owned. You fuck one person shit spreads fast , bought my last 3 cars/trucks there.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ron43

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For 5 grand over might be able to find something used and better

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I don't know if OP is the actual customer or just reposting this. It was posted on Facebook earlier today.

NevergettinMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Man
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Clarity
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Submit a complaint with your state's consumer protection office!

Sponsored

h20mxracer222

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade EXT and Toyota 4runner Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
When I ordered my Maverick I made the dealership and the salesman sign the order sheet that absolutely no other charges will be charged above MSRP. That the price will be exactly as stated on the purchase agreement. No extra dealer fees or markups will be added. They required $1k deposit which I paid the same day of ordering. We'll see in a few weeks when my Mav arrives if they honor their word.

Ron43

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess I should feel lucky that my dealer only stole my price protection money ($1300).
I put $100 bucks down guess it depends on dealer and trust.

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Ford Motor Company will do nothing because they don't care - they sold a vehicle to a dealer, that's all they care about.

Their presence on this forum is nothing more than PR, to pretend like they care about anyone who has a warranty issue.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
@Ford Motor Company will do nothing because they don't care - they sold a vehicle to a dealer, that's all they care about.

Their presence on this forum is nothing more than PR, to pretend like they care about anyone who has a warranty issue.
It's not PR, or they would pretend to do something about these dealers, spin things, and try to control the narrative. Their presence is CYA for potential safety and recall issues. They want to get ahead of and contain those before they create bigger issues (the kind that lead to class action lawsuits).

NJBob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2003 MR2, 2019 Forrester, 1969 Z/28
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess I should feel lucky that my dealer only stole my price protection money ($1300).
When I picked up my Maverick the dealer told me he will send me the check for price protection, 1500 dollars. I was a bit dubious I'd ever get it. But about 6 weeks later I got it.

Sponsored

rJay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Atlas Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had a great experience with my dealer. The salesman was young (21, fresh out of college), they made me do a $1,000 deposit, which they later applied to the MSRP when I took delivery, and all around they were honest folks. I was in and out in fifty minutes when I took delivery the day it rolled off the truck.

It seems it all comes down most likely to the ethics of individual dealer owners/managers. S**t rolls down hill, they say...

FESTUS

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Sorry to hear about what happened to you . BOYCOT THE SLEAZE BAG DEALERSHIP, LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THE SHIT SHOW THAT THEY PUT ON

atomguy245

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Bolt EUV, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I picked up my Maverick the dealer told me he will send me the check for price protection, 1500 dollars. I was a bit dubious I'd ever get it. But about 6 weeks later I got it.
I was told I had to pick between the low interest rate and the price protection, so at the time I chose rate. Complaining after the fact got the GM to say "if Ford sends us price protection money for you, we will send it to you." That was 3 months ago. I console myself with the 1.9% for 60 month financing and the ridiculously low $325 doc fee they charged and the no other bs add ons.

sgtcurry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Palisade, Model X, Ioniq 5
Engine
Undecided
I was told I had to pick between the low interest rate and the price protection, so at the time I chose rate. Complaining after the fact got the GM to say "if Ford sends us price protection money for you, we will send it to you." That was 3 months ago. I console myself with the 1.9% for 60 month financing and the ridiculously low $325 doc fee they charged and the no other bs add ons.
I wish I could have gotten either. If 1.9% was available I wouldn't be paying cash for my maverick this week. Instead I didn't realize I am basically paying nearly the same amount as the 22 with less features even after the transition private offer. I will know tomorrow if I am going to get screwed with add ons and fees as well.
Sponsored