Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My joy is turning into a nightmare!

My order (8/27/21): Maverick XLT Hybrid, Luxury Package, CP-360, Carbonized Grey

So, I received an email from Ford this morning saying that my Maverick was scheduled for production for the week of April 11. I found this out at work while checking my emails. I was ecstatic! I wasn't able to go to the "Track My Order" link until I got home from work. After getting into Ford with their tracking link, I naturally wanted to review my order. The first thing I noticed; nowhere on the main page did I see anything mentioning the word "Luxury" regarding my Maverick. The color was correct, and they also provided my vin #. At this point I'm not panicking.

Near the bottom left they provide links for: Accessories, Packages, Interior, Exterior, and Model Information for your particular order. I clicked on the "Packages" link and saw NO Luxury Package! The only two things that were listed were: 300A and Co-Pilot 360! I emailed my dealer to ask what was up with this, but he didn't get back with me. I'll probably go to the dealership tomorrow if I don't hear back from him by noon.

A quick note: In October I decided that I wanted CP-360. I contacted my dealer and asked him to add it onto my order. He was able to add the CP360 package onto my order and provided me an updated order/build sheet to sign and return to him. I reviewed it to confirm it had everything I asked for including both the "Luxury Package" and "Co-Pilot 360" which it did. I signed it on October 13th. I'm thinking he accidentally replaced the Luxury Package with the CP360. I guess the order/build sheets are no guarantee if they enter the information into their other programs incorrectly.

After comparing my list of chosen accessories to the Luxury Package items, my current build will NOT have:

*Heated Mirrors
*Heated Seats
* Key Fob with Remote Start
*Leather wrapped heated steering wheel
*LED Box Lighting
*Windshield wiper De-Icer

I have to decide now if I can live without these items. At this point, they can tell me to take it, leave it, or re-order this summer for a 2023 model.

Really disappointed!

Sponsored

Hope4jsl

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux Ecoboost
If it doesn’t have it, I would go ahead and take it. You can always order a 23 model and sell/trade in that one and probably not lose any money. Maybe even make some money (depending on the market at that time).

pnorwood54

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ALTO BLUE XTL AWD-4K-FX4-360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
window sticker

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Didn't we already discuss that on the tracking page it wouldn't show the lux package?????

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wait for your window sticker before you start to panic. All options aren't listed on the scheduling emails.

Sponsored

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My joy is turning into a nightmare!

My order (8/27/21): Maverick XLT Hybrid, Luxury Package, CP-360, Carbonized Grey

So, I received an email from Ford this morning saying that my Maverick was scheduled for production for the week of April 11. I found this out at work while checking my emails. I was ecstatic! I wasn't able to go to the "Track My Order" link until I got home from work. After getting into Ford with their tracking link, I naturally wanted to review my order. The first thing I noticed; nowhere on the main page did I see anything mentioning the word "Luxury" regarding my Maverick. The color was correct, and they also provided my vin #. At this point I'm not panicking.

Near the bottom left they provide links for: Accessories, Packages, Interior, Exterior, and Model Information for your particular order. I clicked on the "Packages" link and saw NO Luxury Package! The only two things that were listed were: 300A and Co-Pilot 360! I emailed my dealer to ask what was up with this, but he didn't get back with me. I'll probably go to the dealership tomorrow if I don't hear back from him by noon.

A quick note: In October I decided that I wanted CP-360. I contacted my dealer and asked him to add it onto my order. He was able to add the CP360 package onto my order and provided me an updated order/build sheet to sign and return to him. I reviewed it to confirm it had everything I asked for including both the "Luxury Package" and "Co-Pilot 360" which it did. I signed it on October 13th. I'm thinking he accidentally replaced the Luxury Package with the CP360. I guess the order/build sheets are no guarantee if they enter the information into their other programs incorrectly.

After comparing my list of chosen accessories to the Luxury Package items, my current build will NOT have:

*Heated Mirrors
*Heated Seats
* Key Fob with Remote Start
*Leather wrapped heated steering wheel
*LED Box Lighting
*Windshield wiper De-Icer

I have to decide now if I can live without these items. At this point, they can tell me to take it, leave it, or re-order this summer for a 2023 model.

Really disappointed!

Ford is dropping a lot of LUX packs to keep the line moving, I do believe that if you still want the full Montey you'll to cancel your order and wait for the 2023

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Ford is dropping a lot of LUX packs to keep the line moving, I do believe that if you still want the full Montey you'll to cancel your order and wait for the 2023
This is INCORRECT information. Do not listen to this person. Ford isn't dropping anything on their own. This EXACT topic has been discussed many times here. Ford does not show the Lux package on your order tracking page but once your truck goes into production it will show up on your window sticker. My page now shows a drop in bedliner in place of the stand alone spray in bed liner that I ordered and ford said it has to do with the way options are listed on their build page. Since you can no longer order a stand alone spray in liner, the tracking page populates with the drop in liner instead. Probably something similar going on with your Lux package although I'm not sure that ever populated on the tracking page.

Please please please people, search around here for a few minutes before going into panic crisis mode.

Last edited:

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is INCORRECT information. Do not listen to this person. Ford isn't dropping anything on their own. This EXACT topic has been discussed many times here. Ford does not show the Lux package on your order tracking page but once your truck goes into production it will show up on your window sticker. My page now shows a drop in bedliner in place of the stand alone spray in bed liner that I ordered and ford said it has to do with the way options are listed on their build page. Since you can no longer order a stand alone spray in liner, the tracking page populates with the drop in liner instead. Probably something similar going on with your Lux package although I'm not sure that ever populated on the tracking page.

Please please please people, search around here for a few minutes before going into panic crisis mode.
Well you better go back and watch Tim's video that's what he talked about dropping the lux pack in order to get your truck built

Sponsored

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
Well you better go back and watch Tim's video that's what he talked about dropping the lux pack in order to get your truck built
He's recommending that customers consider dropping it, FORD IS NOT DROPPING ANYTHING. Did you even watch the video???

Last edited:
OP
OP
Wasatch-Man

Wasatch-Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the comments. I don't post here often, but yes, I should've done a search first, but oh well, sometimes I just don't feel like doing a search. If you're sick of this question being asked again, simply ignore it.

I did try and view my window sticker, but it's not available yet.

But sorry, how hard is it for Ford to put "Luxury Package" in the "Package" section? Just let people know it's on their order! It's not freaking rocket science!

And if this question has been asked "1,000 times give or take" maybe that should tell Ford something.

Last edited:

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

AndrewinMD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not to be a bearer of bad news, but my truck, which has the Lariat luxury package, was recently scheduled. On the Ford Vehicle Tracking status page, under Packages, it says, "Lariat Luxury Package". The absence on yours could be a difference between Lariat and XLT though.
Sponsored