First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Hybrid, 22 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No one can do this, but if you spend some time and read this forum, you can come up with your own conclusion.
But use extreme caution, because their is as much misinformation on here as good information...
Sponsored

UncleDuke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fusion
OK I did input what information I have this afternoon. Sure hope to get more soon.

996ttderm

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, F150, Porsche, Prius, Tahoe
Agree... that was written and posted yesterday. Today I firmed up all of the details for drop ship to Port Richey FL, transaction in Horsham PA Ford... that is kind-a sweet - the dealership never touches the vehicle and still makes the transaction... with some profit (unknow factor)
Educate me. How did you do this? What is a drop ship? How much did it cost? My truck ordered through Chapman but I’d prefer to pick it up in Texas or Kentucky. Thanks.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Educate me. How did you do this? What is a drop ship? How much did it cost? My truck ordered through Chapman but I’d prefer to pick it up in Texas or Kentucky. Thanks.
Call or write back to Chapman and he will be able to assist you by ID-ing a dealer nearby your residence. - Forewarn you.. I believe I saw that the weather (IDA) knocked them for a loop so response may be slow.

Sponsored

Hack

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 & 2018 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order tracker and Ford website down?????
I got a printout from the dealer that my order was submitted to Ford on 9/3. (I didn't know until I asked my sales rep on Tursday, the 9th.) 'Have not received a confirmation from ford yet. My salesman is not much help. I suspect it is not on his radar. So far I have always had to call and ask him a direct question to get a response. He has my correct email, but it might have gotten garbled before it got to Ford.

How long should I wait before I start bugging him about a VIN?

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why does Ford.com under my login not show that I have an order in.

I have an order confirmation email from Ford on 8/23/21 that my order was placed on my behalf by AutoNation Ford in Frisco TX.

My name and email address on the "order confirmation from Ford email" and my Ford account are exactly the same.

What is missing?

Any ideas in how to have the ford.com account show my order?

Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] Maverick - Order Placed.JPG

Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] Ford - No Order.JPG

teebandit2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick fx4 xlt 4k tow 360 copilot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess we will have to wait when build is scheduled/serialized for VIN to be assigned. Also nowhere on email or dealer order printout I could see the Order Number, there is a lot of codes though on the printout.
yeah when you get the second email that says scheduled for production it has the vin number at the bottom then a link to track your order where it shows your vin and order number..

Sponsored

Mav

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Maverick
Anyone have any insight on what Ford means by “ETA END DATE”?

Ford Maverick 🧭 Track Your Maverick Order by VIN + Order Number [& Get Your Window Sticker] FC35B32E-2994-4353-B94E-55CF6BB82FA2

ReddWulf

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick FX4, Harley Road King Classic
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone have any insight on what Ford means by “ETA END DATE”?

FC35B32E-2994-4353-B94E-55CF6BB82FA2.jpeg
I think that is just a placeholder until the real date goes in.

Reactions: Mav