Options to get status / track your Maverick order

DEK

First Name
Jeep
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Here's the difference. I got further with a 5 min chat on Ford's website than I have with 5 phone conversations with my dealer.
What Ford Website were you at, just Ford.com? I would love to chat online also with someone that would be helpful. I have tried to track our truck on the site suggested here and I get an " Can't Retrieve This VIN ".
Sponsored

Champ

Banned
Banned
First Name
ML
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Miatas, Z06, Outback
Can i suggest that folks contact the dealer first rather than 40,000 calls to Ford Customer Service. Ain’t that what the dealers are supposed to Do.
Never ever presume a car dealership cares about anything customer related or have any desire to be bothered by someone after they have your order. Having done training videos for many industries and governmental agencies, let me know if your local dealer's sales force has been trained in anyway to handle unhappy purchasers. To them it is merely merchandise to move, no matter, [new or used] who made it. Used, new they add a margin and take the profit and doubtful that retail buyer will be back anytime soon so BFD to them. You don't call UPS first to see if the product you purchased, is on the truck, you call who is sending it for a tracking number. I could see where the ship was in the ocean and each port stop when my FOCUS RS was coming from overseas, after watching its progression in a German plant. I told the dealer when it was going to be dropped off and that once off of the 'top deck' [as that was the only place they were permitted to be carried on the truck] and roll off onto the ground, don't let anyone touch it. [Many mistakes were made by the "get ready" process at dealers then.] Ask a dealer? No thanks!

J_W_Smith

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 Ford Bronco, 01 Ford Excursion
What Ford Website were you at, just Ford.com? I would love to chat online also with someone that would be helpful. I have tried to track our truck on the site suggested here and I get an " Can't Retrieve This VIN ".
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/?gnav=header-support

Click "Start Chatting." It might put you in a que due to so may people trying to ask questions. However, the Ford reps are very helpful.

Reactions: DEK

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/?gnav=header-support

Click "Start Chatting." It might put you in a que due to so may people trying to ask questions. However, the Ford reps are very helpful.
That the same one I found. Only works if you already have a vin number.

I suppose I could use the one off my daughters explorer to trick it into letting me chat with a human, but it was easier at that point just to call customer service.

Side note: regular customer service will just forward you to the Maverick customer service group. Their direct number is 800-334-4375.

Might help someone skip some hold.music.

Philemon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can i suggest that folks contact the dealer first rather than 40,000 calls to Ford Customer Service. Ain’t that what the dealers are supposed to Do.
Lots of dealers will just blow you off or guess. The level of lies, laziness and stupidity at some of these dealerships is mind boggling.

Sponsored

Trippleplay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tripp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I suppose I could use the one off my daughters explorer to trick it into letting me chat with a human, but it was easier at that point just to call customer service.

Side note: regular customer service will just forward you to the Maverick customer service group. Their direct number is 800-334-4375.

Actually works for me if I put N/A for VIN number. But will need sales code and order code.

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Actually works for me if I put N/A for VIN number. But will need sales code and order code.
Oddly enough I tried that and it didn't work.

I simply put na, not N/A however. Might be case sensitive or need the front slash. I'll try that next week.

RebellaE

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, Lux, 360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Chat with Ford:
Build date and VIN assigned. 5/23/22
XLT, Lux with SIBL, 360, Alto Blue.
Dallas area
Ordered 8/3/22

Don't give up if you have the sum of all the major constraints, some are getting scheduled.

Tice66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic, Ford Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I personally don't remember getting even a confirmation e-mail or any communication from Ford. My dealer tells me the order is still a go but that's it. But having waited 9 months on a snowmobile delivery I'm pretty patient.......

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I did a live chat. No VIN/Build Week yet. I didn't expect one, since I ordered Oct. 8th, but nice to know for sure.
I ordered Nov 20 and my build date is next week. You should be expecting a build date soon unless you got yours decked out. I just got AWD and 360 co pilot

Sponsored

StephanWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stephan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered Nov 20 and my build date is next week. You should be expecting a build date soon unless you got yours decked out. I just got AWD and 360 co pilot
Not for hybrids. Hybrid is basically another constraint. I've seen January Ecoboosts get scheduled. Some early Octobers have been scheduled, so hopefully soon.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I have used it at least six times. You don’t need to have a VIN to use the chat. Just type in Unknown when it asks for a VIN.

Aander54

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Not for hybrids. Hybrid is basically another constraint. I've seen January Ecoboosts get scheduled. Some early Octobers have been scheduled, so hopefully soon.
Ah yeah that’s tough. Hope it comes soon for you!

03 truck

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
03 f150 2018 edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Here's the difference. I got further with a 5 min chat on Ford's website than I have with 5 phone conversations with my dealer.
Ford lies to you on one side and then you call your dealer and he lies to you on the other side Ford said dealer can change the priority options dealer says only Ford can change priority options Ford said truck was shipped December 28th dealer said it never got a truck in Ford said the truck will be made in 3 weeks dealer says don't worry about it it's coming sometime I'm just sitting here seething that these people would lie to my face while they're taking my money
Sponsored