First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What railroad is your truck being shipped on? Mine is on Union Pacific (railcar TTGX699183) and the only thing I can get from their automated phone trace is when it is due to its next stop (with no location) when it left its last stop (once again with no location). It took me a few days to figure out what was going on. If I only knew how many stops there were between the factory and DFW (McKinney) it would be so much easier.
I'm in Maine, CSX is the carrier now. Their tracking system is very detailed now that the railcar is on their own tracks. As of this afternoon, the railcar still has an ETA of 2/12 at 3:45pm
Sponsored

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Grey Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
At this point, I'd believe it. My truck was built on 12/8/22. Didn't ship until 1/10/23. Still haven't seen it and just got an email from Ford saying that "to ensure my complete satisfaction" [hah!] its projected delivery will be 2/9-2/15. Urgh!
damn that’s harsh, where are you located ?

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Seems like all Mavs bound for BC get an automatic 2 month ETA. Going to shipped status the day after build is pretty atypical for trucks headed our way though - maybe you'll be lucky and it will show up sooner rather than later. Let us fellow BCers know if you get some VINview satisfaction from your dealer.

Mine is sitting in Hermosillo waiting for the next train to Vancouver.
Haven’t heard from dealer yet regards vinview and ford chat were no help. It’s weird that Hermosillo is on the west coast so you would assume a straight shot uk by rail but apparently not

Toinky

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
damn that’s harsh, where are you located ?
I'm in Northern California. Ford CS told me today my truck is in Colton, CA--a southern, CA junction/interchange. That's the same place it was a week ago. 😧

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What railroad is your truck being shipped on? Mine is on Union Pacific (railcar TTGX699183) and the only thing I can get from their automated phone trace is when it is due to its next stop (with no location) when it left its last stop (once again with no location). It took me a few days to figure out what was going on. If I only knew how many stops there were between the factory and DFW (McKinney) it would be so much easier.
Same boat. Union Pacific system has been useless as it only tells you when it will get to next stop, not which one it is or when it will get done.

Oh well.

Sponsored

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Same boat. Union Pacific system has been useless as it only tells you when it will get to next stop, not which one it is or when it will get done.

Oh well.
Well, when I called UP this morning, the automated response said the rail car was in Mesquite Texas (first time I ever heard an actual location from them) and the car was empty. I'm assuming my truck is sitting on a ramp (no idea which one) waiting to be transported to Wichita Falls. I emailed my dealer this morning to have him check VINView to verify.

OP
OP
E30andrew

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
thats awesome man, good to hear! Hopefully it gets on a convoy quick since its not too far away.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

thats awesome man, good to hear! Hopefully it gets on a convoy quick since its not too far away.
From your lips to God's ear.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good for you on the update. I put an email in with my salesman yesterday to get the ball rolling on sales agreement and financing. Sent my farm bureau cert, the window sticker for MSRP, and the agreement from order showing the fees we established. Have a good rate from usaa so said get low or forget it.

Hoping to cut down or out the shenanigans when I go to pick up. When I hear back I'll probably ask about VinView.

OP
OP
E30andrew

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well, when I called UP this morning, the automated response said the rail car was in Mesquite Texas (first time I ever heard an actual location from them) and the car was empty. I'm assuming my truck is sitting on a ramp (no idea which one) waiting to be transported to Wichita Falls. I emailed my dealer this morning to have him check VINView to verify.
I called this morning and got the following response:

TTGX 696667 Loaded.
Actual Placement: 02/09/ 5:39am.
Origin: CD Industrial, SO.

No location name, but this is the first time the message has not included 'est arrival'. Did yours say Actual Placement as well?

Well looks like it is just in an area waiting to be unloaded. From the internet:

Actual Placement means when a rail car is placed in or delivered to an accessible position for unloading, or to a point designated by the consignee or unloader. and is reported by the railroad through the CLM system as placed on a specified date and time.

Last edited:
Sponsored

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Nope. Just said car was empty and it was in Mesquite, TX.

Ross

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang V6, 2021 Mustang GT, 1993 Chevy 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does anyone know the average wait/ ship time to get from production to picking up? I understand all locations are different (northeast for me) but just curious what people have heard.
Mine shipped the day after it finished production and took 18 days to arrive at my dealer in GA. I feel like I got unusually lucky though.

I'm picking it up tomorrow :)

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm in Northern California. Ford CS told me today my truck is in Colton, CA--a southern, CA junction/interchange. That's the same place it was a week ago. 😧
yes you would think this process would be more streamlined but it ain’t

Mike_CK

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine shipped the day after it finished production and took 18 days to arrive at my dealer in GA. I feel like I got unusually lucky though.

I'm picking it up tomorrow :)
18 days that’s not bad at all

OP
OP
E30andrew

E30andrew

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 XLT FX4 EB
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like we are in the same boat now - mine was unloaded after lunch. Did you hear anything from your dealer?

Ford Maverick Ask your dealer about VINView if you're eager to track your Maverick order 1675971576605
Sponsored