Sponsored

mclumber1

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 STX
No you won’t receive a new updated email.
Thank you. I found it odd that about a minute before my dealer emailed me because I had a question about my particular 6/17 order, I also received the order confirmation email from Ford corporate.
Sponsored

msimon

First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hello everyone! I had a quick question I was hoping someone could answer. My dealer said Ford gave her a “tracking number” for my Maverick but it is not long enough to be a vin number. Can I do anything with the tracking number that she gave me or do I still need the vin?

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hello everyone! I had a quick question I was hoping someone could answer. My dealer said Ford gave her a “tracking number” for my Maverick but it is not long enough to be a vin number. Can I do anything with the tracking number that she gave me or do I still need the vin?
You need the VIN, that tracking number is for their internal system. You should have a 4 digit order number and the VIN when you get scheduled. There isn’t anything else to track until that happens anyway

Olldladieslovemavericksto

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ellen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This actually has been my understanding of the 10-19 priority code setting. If your dealer just sets everyone at 19, then they are equal and other factors would determine the built pull. If however 2 customers ordered same time/day and one was set at 10 and the other 19, the 10 would be pulled first (assuming the same build). If orders aren't exactly the same, then it becomes up to the Ford scheduling parameters to determine who is picked first.
Thank you for the info

Sponsored

rknrbt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How many of you

Thank you so much for the great tip! I am so hypnotized by the Maverick that I forgot that for the parts and accessories there are the same rules as with all the other cars. I have never paid MSRP for those in the past and did exactly what you did, shopped around. But again, here I forgot that and I almost ordered at the official ford homepage all my toys. Thanks again, you saved me several hundred bucks!!!
Do you have a web address for Fairway Ford?

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also if you're more on the west coast Silver State Ford Parts has a slightly higher discount than Fairway, although the shipping cost difference (from OH vs NV) reverses it for me.

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Also if you're more on the west coast Silver State Ford Parts has a slightly higher discount than Fairway, although the shipping cost difference (from OH vs NV) reverses it for me.
I got one more for you how about Village Ford Parts in Dearborn, Michigan
the web address is: www.villagefordparts.com there prices are a little lower.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got one more for you how about Village Ford Parts in Dearborn, Michigan
the web address is: www.villagefordparts.com there prices are a little lower.
Ends up even pricier than Silver State's shipping for me. Also site-specific google searching doesn't appear to be working for certain items. Luckily it's the same storefront as the other sites are using so copying the '/oem-parts/<etc>' part of the url from another still works.

Last edited:
Sponsored

doug2104

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ends up even pricier than Silver State's shipping for me. Also even site-specific google searching doesn't appear to be working for certain items. Luckily it's the same storefront as the other sites are using so copying the '/oem-parts/<etc>' part of the url from another still works.
Sorry about the higher shipping cost then Silver state's is. At lease there is multiple options for everybody in US.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Definitely compare different sites. I found the parts I wanted at a few dollars cheaper than Fairway at pfeifferwholesaleparts.com

I have found great fun in locating the cheapest parts I could online for many years.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Definitely compare different sites. I found the parts I wanted at a few dollars cheaper than Fairway at pfeifferwholesaleparts.com
Nice find. The winner for my wishlist so far since they're first place that adding the floor mats doesn't double the shipping.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Nice find. The winner for my wishlist so far since they're first place that adding the floor mats doesn't double the shipping.
I have a wishlist and a saved cart with them lol. O ordered my window visors, hood deflector and rear Maverick insert lettering on Friday. Floor mats, door sills, and the cab spoiler are next on the list lol. I figured if I can't get scheduled yet, I'll have my parts here waiting.

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For those of you who have received the scheduling email last week: When you put the information in the tracker, does it say anything about the fact that the truck was scheduled for production? Mine just says order confirmed"Your order has been entered into the Ford Ordering System. It will then be scheduled and placed in the first available production week. Once scheduled, a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) and estimated build date can be provided." In the email my scheduled week is 11/8 but there is nothing about it in the tracker.
Sponsored