First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While I know this his was a pre-order on a not yet in production vehicle in the middle of a global pandemic, I did kind of expect it wouldn't be as chaotic and unknown as most Kickstarter projects I have backed. Having ordered a hybrid from a dealer with over 80 orders on the books, not knowing how much allocation they have, and a priority code of 19, I know I likely won't see my new truck this year, but still check my emails more than I should every Thursday. I did get an email from the Ford dealer a couple of Thursdays ago and got all excited, but it was just the local dealer sending us an update that seemed about as informed as what I read here. Time to go get a fresh cup of coffee and check my inbox again...

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
While I know this his was a pre-order on a not yet in production vehicle in the middle of a global pandemic, I did kind of expect it wouldn't be as chaotic and unknown as most Kickstarter projects I have backed. Having ordered a hybrid from a dealer with over 80 orders on the books, not knowing how much allocation they have, and a priority code of 19, I know I likely won't see my new truck this year, but still check my emails more than I should every Thursday. I did get an email from the Ford dealer a couple of Thursdays ago and got all excited, but it was just the local dealer sending us an update that seemed about as informed as what I read here. Time to go get a fresh cup of coffee and check my inbox again...
Similar situation- Ordered ended of August, 39 Mav orders in front of my Ecoboost but 25 are hybrids, dealer unsure of Oct/Nov allocations-

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
More coffee…..😳

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I heard some people got emails yesterday, but it was only a few people, and those were reschedule emails. No new scheduling emails in that group. It sounds like the scheduling team was working on moving things around. I am guessing they got a late start on things so it may be later than usual before we see mails today.

I don't expect mine to be scheduled, but I root for those who will.

May The Fords Be With You!

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
and 1 unread in junk box……Nigerian prince has money for me :(
Well isn't that nice, I am going to the shower so I can look at the Maverick at a local dealer today.

Sponsored

TS0323

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT Lux in Alto Blue
YES!! Just got my Ecoboost scheduled for November 1st! Order date July 26th.

FortyFiveNorthoods

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat FX4 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • Time email was received - 7:56 AM
  • Your scheduled build week - 11/8/21
  • All relevant build info - Lariat FX4 4K Velocity Blue
  • Your original order date - 9/7/21
  • Dealer - Gresham Ford

Ford Maverick 📬 9/16 Scheduling Email Received Group! DB0066F6-0FAE-41F5-A69A-0B335C236702
Sponsored

Last edited: