First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Edge, '17 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your dealer put all rollovers in as 19 does that matter as it is only within your dealership and Ford will move them all down to 2s or should I see if he can move it down to at least a 10?
Sponsored

HTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CR-V
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Russell Smith Ford of Houston
Nice. I live nearby and have sharked that lot for almost 2 years never seen a maverick there.

brandless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger, F150, F150, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If your dealer put all rollovers in as 19 does that matter as it is only within your dealership and Ford will move them all down to 2s or should I see if he can move it down to at least a 10?
If you haven't already, I would confirm that the dealer put in the '24 order with the same order number and last name as was on the '23 order, and that they completed the COVP.

I can't say for sure that the priority that the dealer sets doesn't matter, but Ford has said that the above needs to be done for them to set you to the higher priority.

A-a-ron

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Edge, '17 Explorer
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you haven't already, I would confirm that the dealer put in the '24 order with the same order number and last name as was on the '23 order, and that they completed the COVP.

I can't say for sure that the priority that the dealer sets doesn't matter, but Ford has said that the above needs to be done for them to set you to the higher priority.
I know the order numbers match and names match and all of that. I've recieved the confirm email from ford does that mean COVP was done?

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Doesn't matter what the dealer entered for PC, if the rollover was done correctly Ford will move it to a 2 and the dealer can't change it from there.

Sponsored

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I know the order numbers match and names match and all of that. I've recieved the confirm email from ford does that mean COVP was done?
Unfortunately no, the email does not confirm COVP. The dealer will get get the confirmation from Ford, which the dealer may share with you. I have never seen mine, but I was present when my info was entered for it and they told me it was accepted. Ford is supposed to reset rollover priority codes come mid August.

MAVornoMavisthequestion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 toyota trd pro 4Runner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was scheduled for 08/24. Not sure how but it jumped straight into production with today's update. This is exciting news. Thank you to all of the optimistic folks out there and good luck to everyone as well. My vin was in the 70's XLT Hybrid. I got scheduled on the update of 07/06
Screenshot 2023-08-03 141841.png
Same happened to me on xlt hybrid. Vin in 70s as well.

Ford Maverick 📬 8/3/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING] 1691119468878

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know the order numbers match and names match and all of that. I've received the confirm email from ford does that mean COVP was done?
No it does not.

Ask your dealer to send you a snapshot of the COVP form showing APPROVED status.

This example is for my MY23 order:

Ford Maverick 📬 8/3/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOT YET ARRIVING] COVP cropped

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So today was exactly like last weeks 7/27 scheduling which was also a Clean Up week.

There was not a single MTC MY23 unscheduled order that got scheduled.

None Nota Nothing

So the last scheduling date for MY23 builds ended with a whimper.

MoveOver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same happened to me on xlt hybrid. Vin in 70s as well.

1691119468878.png
Same happened to me, but the reason is the fact that the factory will be closed for 2 weeks, they did not schedule any trucks for the weeks 8/7 and 8/14, normally the in production starts about 5 days before the built date.

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So today was exactly like last weeks 7/27 scheduling which was also a Clean Up week.

There was not a single MTC MY23 unscheduled order that got scheduled.

None Nota Nothing

So the last scheduling date for MY23 builds ended with a whimper.
Unless Ford changed their plans and are pushing the schedule back. It happened last year, and could happen again.

MAVornoMavisthequestion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 toyota trd pro 4Runner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same happened to me, but the reason is the fact that the factory will be closed for 2 weeks, they did not schedule any trucks for the weeks 8/7 and 8/14, normally the in production starts about 5 days before the built date.
Mine was scheduled few weeks ago for 1st week in August then got pushed back to end of August. Now it was moved back to original week of production. How many more weeks do I have wait on average from production to delivery? Want to keep an eye on it so my dealer does not push a fast one on me.

Waterick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mav Lariat, '14 Prius, '83 'Stang, more...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Judging by people getting their production dates moved to sooner than than they were scheduled. I would not be surprised to see some "last minute" production added. We can only hope!

NEWI-8675305

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
MY23 order is a priority 16 and MY24 order a priority 19, nothing but crickets so far, but Ford customer service says the priorty 19 is in their system. Not feeling real confident in my dealer, the sales person that I worked with took 14 orders and had 2 that received their orders and he had no idea that there were constraints for 23 orders or that you could change from Hybrid to ECO boost. I’d like to see if I could take my order to another dealer, but if I’m informed from this forum I should have as good as an opportunity as anywhere. I hope the dealer realizes that although they have little financial gain from this order and they they have demonstrated they don’t deserve my business in the future. Each time theI went back to them to change the order fue to constraints or Hybrid to ECO that I had to try to convince them that this was actually something that’s real, and they tried to second guess me each time, “Joes been with us for 35yrs he says that can’t be done”.

This process is waining, I give it 3 months and if I don’t hear anything I’m moving on.

Is this the same experience everyone else has had?

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you have a '23 rollover to a '24 order with this dealer you won't receive a transitional offer switching to another dealer. But if the dealer didn't do your rollover correctly with same last name, order number and COVP you won't get one with them either.
If it was me I'd be more agressive and work with a sales manager, explain you have Ford documentation of the process and if they still refuse to acknowledge what they should be doing that you will call the Ford complaint number and ask to speak with the regional manager.
Sponsored