2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

That is exactly what I quoted in my initial comment. ''Transition offer'' is what would colloquially be called price protection, or private offer. They are saying they have no plans to provide price protection. They never announced anything a rollover option to MY24 if unable to deliver.

One last time, hopefully to end this.

First person said ''I would like to think they may not apply any special offers but at least rollover.'' (clearly talking about the order rolling over, not talking about Transition offers (special offers/price protection).

Second person said ''Ford said at the beginning of they year they didn't plan to.''

I said that Ford never made any remarks about rolling the orders over, they only said there were no plans for Transition offers (special offers/price protection).
If past history is any indication for the 22 to 23 "rollovers", Ford will probably continue on with the free-for-all shitshow for 23 to 24 rollovers, and hope that dealerships prioritize 23 rollovers to 24 with a better priority code. And this time for people who got scheduled with a proper COVP won't get the $2750 private offer that 22 to 23 rollover orderers were able to get.

But we know that didn't happen for a lot of dealerships who didn't know or didn't care - plenty of people who were new orders for 2023 got scheduled ahead of even 2022 rollovers because of priority codes being out of whack. It is far from being a FIFO system when it comes to who gets their Mavericks.
Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my "scheduling" e-mail last Thursday.
  • 12:20 pm eastern time 3-16-22
  • May 1
  • 3FTTW8E3XPRA49xxx
  • 23 Lariat, Hybrid, Iconic Silver, Lariat Package, Bed Extender, Spray in Liner, Moon Roof
  • Central New Jersey
  • September 21, 2022 order
  • Malouf, NorthBrunswick, NJ
Congrats on getting the scheduling email. I see your vin number is 49xxx - that might be the highest vin we've seen? @Automate can you check this?
Yep, only one in the 49Ks I have seem. @DDobro mind sharing the next digit after the 49?

jwilson

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PENDING MAV XLT/Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Have you seen any change on the tracker yet? Mine shows the vin but only says order received. the email had a build week of May 22.
No, no scheduling date shows in the online tracker yet. Just the email said May 1 for me.

KansasFatMan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Been a month since the last one of these, good luck to all...

Congrats to those of you that get scheduled this week. Please copy & paste the bullets below & provide the following info when you announce that you received your email:

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
  • 🔢(If you have it) the serial number part of your VIN.. XX out the last 2 digits if you like
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angeles, CA)
  • 🗓 Your original order date (and whether or not you had a VIN if you were a MY22 order)
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
📸Screenshots are encouraged and don't forget to update the tracking spreadsheets here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ck-order-tracking-list-stats-enter-yours.165/

🗺 And be sure to use the order tracking tools here:
https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/🧭-maverick-build-tracking-links.2882/

If you just want to be notified, you don't need to add a comment to the thread! You can click on the watch button ☝ 👉

ng-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png-png.png
I hit 16 months waiting for my Maverick and have not received an email from Ford since November of 22. I was just starting to shop for a different vehicle when I decided to call Ford corporate one last time to ensure I still had a valid order, I was expecting the same unhelpful response as every other time and was STUNNED when she told me my truck was scheduled to build on 3-31. So the moral of the story is don’t rely on receiving an email from ford. You must call them because you never know.

Susan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm new here. Why are we collecting this data?

Sponsored

Syntax Error

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So we can get a gauge of what the current lead times are for scheduling, production, and delivery?

Lord knows that Ford won't tell us this information.

Susan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
  • ⏰ 8:29 am Pacific time
  • 📅 May 1
  • 🔢3FTTW8E30PRA454XX
  • 🛻 Cactus grey XL Hybrd
  • 400W Inverter w/ one (1) location
  • Full Size Spare Tire
  • Rear Under seat Bins
  • Trailer Hitch Receiver w/ 4-Pin Connector
  • Tonneau Pickup Box Cover Soft Folding
  • Bedliner - Hard Drop-in
  • Manual Rear Sliding Window
  • 4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot Removal
  • Ford Co-Pilot360™ Package
  • 📍 Southern California
  • 🗓 9/30/21
  • 🕺 Colley Ford, Glendora, CA (originally ordered from Ed Butts Ford, which went out of business last year)
[/QUOTE]

uwmcscott

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my build email 3/16

• ⏰ Time email was received 3/16/23 12:24pm CST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week 5/15/23
  • 🔢 3FTTW8F9XPRA490XX
  • 🛻 XLT 4wd Ecoboost, Iconic Silver, XLT Lux, 4K Tow, Sliding Rear window, remote start
  • 📍 Northern Wisconsin
  • 🗓 Your original order date [- Sep 21, 2022
  • 🕺 Kocourek Ford, Wausau WI

MAVornoMavisthequestion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 toyota trd pro 4Runner
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1679342546600.png

All Ford said was there is no intention of providing a model year transition offer. Basically those of us who don't get one this year re-order and start over with all the new model year 24 orders with no additional incentives.
Good Toyota will come eat Ford's Lunch. I have 2 hybrids on order but I doubt it will ever be built as they are new orders not rollovers.

Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There's also the "it's fun" aspect. Scheduling day is exciting and this gives people a chance to share their excitement in a way that's more informative.

redskins5

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford F150 Hybrid, 2022 mavrick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
E-mail was received about 25 minutes AFTER I saw the update on the webpage.
  • ⏰ 11:42am Eastern
  • 📅 May 8th
  • 🔢 3FTTW8F91PRA430XX
  • 🛻 EcoBoost, Lariat Luxe, FX4, 4k tow, CP360 w/ Assist, Remote Start, Moonroof, Spray-in Bedliner, Floor Liners, in Hot Pepper Red.
  • 📍 Cleveland, Ohio area
  • 🗓 9/16/2022 (dealer delayed by a day)
  • 🕺 AutoNation Ford Amherst, OH
Screenshot (93).png
Your going to love that Hot pepper red.

OP
OP
theway-yay-ting

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

TheQuixotic1

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford C-Max SEL. 2022 Chevy Bolt EUV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Your going to love that Hot pepper red.
HPR is an underrated color. I just wish Ford would have allowed the BAP to pair with the FX4 and Tremor packages; as a FX4 Maverick in HPR with all black accents would look dope as hell.
Sponsored