First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
The guy said he hopes Ford would have some kind of rollover program, and you said that Ford announced they didn't plan to, which is not true. Ford only announced that they have no plans for price protection on 23-24 rollovers.

Respectfully, there is no appreciable history. Not being able to build all orders of a MY is a very new thing. Expecting a routine from something that is anything but routine is illogical.
But they had the same exact problem last year and the only orders they rolled over were those that were scheduled. Even those that got the private offer relied on the dealerships to reenter the order.
Sponsored

Jackovalltrades

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
IF you look at Ford's history, they have never rolled over an order unless the order had been scheduled with a VIN and was just never built. Otherwise, they have always relied on dealerships to roll them order properly.
Hopefully the added factory shift this summer and supply shortages get a lot of this sorted out. Relying on dealers to perform their own customer rollover is just looking for trouble.

TFLB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 F150, 05 Mustang, 24 Ordered Mav XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got another 45 day email yesterday. Hopefully one of these days I'll get an "in production" notice.

Last edited:

glider

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4runner 2019 Honda civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even with the July extra shift I dought Ford can build all the MY23's. Seems to me the extra shift will be for MY24. When do you think t5he MY24 order banks will open?

Ford Truck Guy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Even with the July extra shift I dought Ford can build all the MY23's. Seems to me the extra shift will be for MY24. When do you think t5he MY24 order banks will open?
They took twice as many hybrid orders as what they planned to build. Unless they can magically come up with the parts needed to build the other 35000 hybrids, they will not build all '23 orders.

Sponsored

Mgeary0624

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got another 45 day email yesterday. Hopefully one of these days I'll get an "in production" notice.
Today is my day 45 but no email yet. All I have is the order and the order number on the Ford website. Will wait for the inevitable and then wait again for the next 45 day around early May.

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford not directly handling rollovers last year is very different than ''Ford said at the beginning of they year they didn't plan to.''
I'm done. Good-bye.

DDobro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good Afternoon,

New to the group.

Received my "scheduling" e-mail last Thursday.
  • 12:20 pm eastern time 3-16-22
  • May 1
  • 3FTTW8E3XPRA49xxx
  • 23 Lariat, Hybrid, Iconic Silver, Lariat Package, Bed Extender, Spray in Liner, Moon Roof
  • Central New Jersey
  • September 21, 2022 order
  • Malouf, NorthBrunswick, NJ
Ironically, my Bronco was scheduled same number of days (5 mos. 25 days +/-) after order was placed. I had a Bronco reservation back to 10/2021. It rolled over to 2022 when asked to convert to order. Bronco "scheduled" to "built" was 55 days. Delivered 3 weeks later.

After getting the "scheduled" e-mail we went and looked at one on the lot at a local dealer. Confirmed that we like the vehicle. Strange coincidence on the way home picking up dinner and delivery driver at restaurant had a Maverick XLT FX4, which we parked next to !! Seems like destiny is calling.

Hang in there all.....Bronco was worth the wait.

ThatGuy92

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick XL Eco, 21' Tesla Model 3
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
  • ⏰ N/A. My dealer probably didn't include my email in my order
  • 📅 8 May 2023
  • 🔢 3FTTW8E90PRA483XX
  • 🛻 XL Eco, Oxford White, Co-pilot 360, Spray-in Bedliner, D-Link Bed Connectors
  • 📍 California
  • 🗓 9/20/2022
  • 🕺 Envision Ford of Oxnard, CA

anblatt

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Nissan Kicks SV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No reason to be pissy. I was just clarifying for the benefit of all that Ford did not in fact announce that they would not be rolling orders over. More accurate info = better forum. No need to take it personally.
Ford Maverick 📬 3/16/23 Scheduling Email Received Group [EMAILS NOW ARRIVING] 1679342546600

All Ford said was there is no intention of providing a model year transition offer. Basically those of us who don't get one this year re-order and start over with all the new model year 24 orders with no additional incentives.

Sponsored

Impetus19

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazda 3, 1979 CJ5 360 3spd, 2015 prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, sonofabiscuit - just got the build email. ON DAY FIVE HUNDRED EXACTLY. I'll post stats later but this was a Nov 1, 2021 order, rollover, changed from XLT hybrid/lux/360/roof to Lariat hybrid/lux/360/roof on 3/1/23 to see if that can jog the system (and since I've been waiting this long, thought I'd reward myself if it ever showed up), and lo and behold, here we are.

I think I can now hold off on buying a used car to get me through - build email says week of May 1st but online tracker hasn't populated.

DAY FIVE HUNDRED, PEOPLE
Have you seen any change on the tracker yet? Mine shows the vin but only says order received. the email had a build week of May 22.

No Mav for Me

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Sonata
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My first post, I have been reading prior to placing my order in September. I really want to be done waiting to win the scheduling loot. I have no idea how you could wait 500 days for a new truck. I wanted a car that my wife and I would both drive. I have wrangler, she has a sedan, we do not like driving the others car. i think we would both be happy driving the maverick.

The issue I have if i walk the dealer does not cancel so someone here can get theirs built, the dealer adds the market adjustment and makes more money. If i cancel or others do they should pull the order.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Engine
Undecided
Good Afternoon,

New to the group.

Received my "scheduling" e-mail last Thursday.
  • 12:20 pm eastern time 3-16-22
  • May 1
  • 3FTTW8E3XPRA49xxx
  • 23 Lariat, Hybrid, Iconic Silver, Lariat Package, Bed Extender, Spray in Liner, Moon Roof
  • Central New Jersey
  • September 21, 2022 order
  • Malouf, NorthBrunswick, NJ
Ironically, my Bronco was scheduled same number of days (5 mos. 25 days +/-) after order was placed. I had a Bronco reservation back to 10/2021. It rolled over to 2022 when asked to convert to order. Bronco "scheduled" to "built" was 55 days. Delivered 3 weeks later.

After getting the "scheduled" e-mail we went and looked at one on the lot at a local dealer. Confirmed that we like the vehicle. Strange coincidence on the way home picking up dinner and delivery driver at restaurant had a Maverick XLT FX4, which we parked next to !! Seems like destiny is calling.

Hang in there all.....Bronco was worth the wait.
Congrats on getting the scheduling email. I see your vin number is 49xxx - that might be the highest vin we've seen? @Automate can you check this?

TFLB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 F150, 05 Mustang, 24 Ordered Mav XLT hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
4 as well
Sponsored