Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I didn't put in my Hybrid order until September, so I assume I'm not getting an email today -- but it's so hard not to get my hopes up before emails start arriving. :LOL:

FloodingdowninTX

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered 7/23, Hybrid "last edition". Not scheduled yet but getting fits kit someday.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Today is a Clean-Up Scheduling week so I don't expect many will be scheduled today.

It really comes down to if any dealers have allocations left.

Mite-o-Dan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm with you guys Hybrid FE ordered 6/10
Hey I ordered June 10th too. Have you heard ANYTHING? Like a VIN number or any update? Where did you order from? I ordered from a small Ford dealership in Maryland. I thought smaller ones would get less priority or something, but I know another guy who ordered from a different small dealership in Maryland a month after me that got a VIN and build date.

Sponsored

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn't put in my Hybrid order until September, so I assume I'm not getting an email today -- but it's so hard not to get my hopes up before emails start arriving. :LOL:
I ordered this week Oct 25, maybe I'll get chosen today.

But at least it is less time for my hybrid to sit in the desert waiting for Jan to get here if it takes a while.

Mav_Not

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Fusion hybrid, 16 Focus, 20 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey I ordered June 10th too. Have you heard ANYTHING? Like a VIN number or any update? Where did you order from? I ordered from a small Ford dealership in Maryland. I thought smaller ones would get less priority or something, but I know another guy who ordered from a different small dealership in Maryland a month after me that got a VIN and build date.
Lariat + lux CG, confirmed 6/10. Moderate-sized dealer near Baltimore. Still in order processing. Has been at priority 2 for 6 weeks now. I don't expect anything today. I did have a chance to buy a XLT EB AWD from the same dealer at MSRP (the person's financing fell through) but I'd rather wait for the hybrid.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Who did you order from. I ordered at Leonardtown Ford on July 21st.

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My dealer just sent me an email to tell me there was no update. Which while I appreciate the customer service, it irritatingly got my hopes up for like two seconds before opening it. :LOL:

Sponsored

Hank3

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Nope. Still have yet to receive any email of any kind from Ford. No free FITS garbage for my hybrid, I guess. Called Ford marketing to confirm my email and status and it's still "in process" since June. Their lack of communication alone is pushing me to reconsider my order.
I'm in the same boat. No emails of any kind from Ford, nothing about free FITS. My dealer just tells me it is "in process". When I challenged him on the lack of emails he tells me that about 30% of the orders never get any emails and that it's a "Ford problem." Really annoying.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I wonder when Ford is going to just start filling orders based on reservations and availability to build certain configurations and get away from the "allocations". I feel like this may speed up the process of filling some of those orders that were placed in June/July instead of the double blind secret lottery draft party that takes place every Thursday morning.

clippedwings

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Transit Connect
If there was anything else in smaller trucks that ticked as many boxes as the MAV, i would already be jumping ship

Bohottie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoSport
I'm in the same boat. No emails of any kind from Ford, nothing about free FITS. My dealer just tells me it is "in process". When I challenged him on the lack of emails he tells me that about 30% of the orders never get any emails and that it's a "Ford problem." Really annoying.
Ford is garbage, honestly, and most of the dealers are too. I have a lease that expires in February, and hopefully I’ll be able to get my Maverick that I ordered in July by then (with no constrained items, btw.)

But, for fun, I contacted CarMax for an appraisal of my current ford lease, and they’re offering $6500 more than the payoffs. Not only that, working with them made me realize how bad Ford really is. Their customer service and responsiveness floored me. I guess I forgot what decent customer service in the auto industry is. If my lease is up and no Mav, I’m buying my lease and jumping ship. Unfortunately, they don’t buy ford leases because of how big of a pain in the ass Ford leases are, so I have to buy the lease first.

Last edited:

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Dealer allocations are for the month where the scheduling occurs, not the build weeks scheduled, correct?

For example, dealer has 10 allocations in October. During October, they have 5 cars scheduled for build weeks in November and 5 scheduled for build weeks in December. They've used their October allocations, but their November and December allocations are unaffected.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Sponsored