Sponsored

Search results

  1. Door locking incident...

    But I wasn't wrong. And I proved it a couple of years ago. The End
  2. Door locking incident...

    I guess I'll type slower next time so you'll understand. ll
  3. Door locking incident...

    Software update in 1 24 stopped it
  4. Door locking incident...

    No we heard it lock.
  5. Door locking incident...

    Video doesn't show it happening after you leave. Ask the dealership if they leave all the drivers windows down while they are inside. Mine does because of that reason. But they don't want to talk about it.
  6. Door locking incident...

    It was the door I walked back and it was locked.
  7. Door locking incident...

    My 22 it happened quite regular. The 24's it's only happened once that I recall. Really annoying when your walking away and you hear the door lock.
  8. Hermosillo must be kickin it in high gear! Acres of Mavericks spotted

    Wife received a note just before Christmas 2 years ago that her Maverick had been severely damaged in transport. They automatically reordered and put her to the head of the line, was then received in February.
  9. Can the new Reo truck compete with Maverick?

    Just send me the cab and frame and I'll put what I want on the back.
  10. Most of the time my hybrid works great, but….26.8 mpg is not good

    Just got home from a 600 mile trip across Michigan and back. About 300 highway at 80 MPH or so. 39.6 average.
  11. Most of the time my hybrid works great, but….26.8 mpg is not good

    Hybrid across Michigan this morning. 246 miles 41.6 MPG. I don't drive slow.
  12. Door locking incident...

    So you really have no clue what people are talking ab
  13. Door locking incident...

    I guess I don't remember you being there either.
  14. Huge Insurance increase

    I change companies every couple of years a necessary evil to save money.
  15. Door locking incident...

    We had the issue for a while on the 22 but software update took care of it even though some people said it didn't' Our 24's had the issue a few times but not in a long time now. I have heard it lock as I walked away.
  16. Keys can be locked in the truck.

    I've been in the product testing business for nearly 40 years. I didn't touch the button.
  17. Keys can be locked in the truck.

    I tested the door locking on it's own a couple of years ago. 3 Out of 5 times it locked till January of 24 then it stopped.
  18. Recalls and more issues

    Fast, cheap, good, Pick any 2. Management always wants fast and cheap.
  19. Cold Start

    Down in the single digits or less every night here in Southwest Michigan and no issues. Now I left it home for a week and I had to key start it and go for a ride but it was 0 or less every night.
  20. Slip sliding away

    Turn the traction control off and towing on. Been snowing and blowing in Southwest Michigan for a week now.




Top