First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick, 2017 Corvette Grand Sport
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered an XLT Hybrid June 10th...not a single update. No idea why all these people that ordered in October and November are getting scheduled before me, and I don't even have a VIN.

Called my dealership today, the manager did tell me that 2 other people at that dealership did recently get scheduled though...they both ordered about a month after me. Both didn't have a spray in bed liner, I did.

I want to remove it, but at this point, might as well just keep it.

Last edited:

vabchusa

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford C Max SE, 2022 Maverick First Edition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wheee!! Made it!!! Skipped again. Don't know what I'd do if I didn't have the usual Thursday scheduling email to look forward to.

IPunchCholla

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 E150, 2014 Leaf
Ordered an XLT Hybrid June 10th...not a single update. No idea why all these people that ordered in October and November are getting scheduled before me, and I don't even have a VIN.
Did you get the confirmation email? Also, as far as I can tell the October and November orders are eco boost, not hybrid. I would call Ford if I were you.

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
Email received at 9:54am Central
Scheduled 2/07/22
Order placed 8/9/21
XLT, Lux, 360, Cactus Gray
Region: TX
Dealer: AutoNation Ford FW
that's my exact build! I added cover and sunroof to mine though.

Sponsored

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Called my dealership today, the manager did tell me that 2 other people at that dealership did recently get scheduled though...they both ordered about a month after me. Both didn't have a spray in bed line, I did.

Keep it for sure! At the end of the day, you're going to have this truck for a long time. What's another month or so wait (comparatively) to get exactly what you want. I was very lucky to get scheduled this week with standalone spray in bedliner (no Lux), so it happens! Good luck to you.

Ferroplasm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback Onyx XT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really hoping I get one of the late scheduling emails this week. Dealer let me know this morning I was priority 2. Confirmation date was July 9, Hybrid, XLT, cyber orange.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just learned that our 12/13 build date has slipped to 12/22. =Heavy Sigh=

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Did you get the confirmation email? Also, as far as I can tell the October and November orders are eco boost, not hybrid. I would call Ford if I were you.
And some are Lariats. So a little disappointed that my 10/27 Lariat Eco order didn’t make the cut. But I really didn’t expect it yet, but of course would have been nice.
Not sure how many Lariats are ahead of me at the dealership. I could ask, but it would change my place in line so…
I did call Ford to make sure things are in at there end.

nubbuchadnezzar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tuscon Hybrid, Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Called my dealership today, the manager did tell me that 2 other people at that dealership did recently get scheduled though...they both ordered about a month after me. Both didn't have a spray in bed line, I did.

Mine has a spray in liner also (got my production scheduled email yesterday) , so I don't think it's liner-related. I looked at the forum's tracking sheet and I'm not seeing any trends based on overall packages / engines, etc. I wonder if they're just trying to evenly distribute between dealerships and states as much as possible.

Looking at the tracking sheet, (for whose who have reported something), there are 66 scheduled for February going to 30 states + British Columbia.

Sponsored

19mustang65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinti
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I was in the same boat until yesterday. My buddy ordered almost the same build as mine at another dealer across town in october and is arriving soon. No rhyme or reason.

Waitingtosee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Explorer Limited, 2022 Ford Maverick FE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Email with Vin number received December 9@9:55
RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid Copilot 360 Luxury Package floor mats window deflectors. (Wisconsin)
Congrats! I am still waiting... Haven't heard a word. Do you mind sharing when you ordered?

G Sorc

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat hybrid
Is this a hybrid? If so I'm in the same boat, mine was "built" October 8. But it is still "in production". I called Ford yesterday, no information other than sorry, still in production, no estimated shipping date.
Yes it is a hybrid. Dealer looked up today and site says delivery 12/21-12/27. Problem is no confirmation of shipping and going to Virginia never make it by then. So more bs from Ford. Worse than the feds