First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 Ford F-150, 2016 Ford Flex
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was really hoping this would be the week. There was so much hype.

Have there been many hybrid Lariat Lux scheduled?
Sponsored

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When will the VIN work in Ford Pass app?

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
I'm not a Long McArthur customer, but @fordvideoguy is clearly doing the best he can. He didn't have "100 allocations for a week", as someone said. His 117 allocations were for 2 months, November and December. He isn't taking allocations from the midwest. He has more orders, so he should get more allocations. It's not like he just somehow wound up with 400 orders by mistake. He put in (and continues to put in) the work.

I ended up with Chapman because bottom line was the most important to me. I knew I wouldn't get scheduled today because their allocations were used up.

Another note, I don't think I'd count waiting time before production started. If you knew they weren't even starting production until 9/15 or thereabouts, then I'd say it's only fair to count wait time from then.
Not bashing Long MacArthur at all, Tim has worked his butt off keeping us updated and providing a wealth of information (and sanity!) to all of us. I'm just wondering if Ford pulls a Bronco here around allocations. If you remember, Granger did the below MSRP and got 1,000+ orders for the Bronco. Then, Ford saw what was happening and how other customers were being squeezed out of their dealers getting allocations/scheduled/built because all the allocations were going to 1 dealer. I believe Ford revamped the allocation formula in October, which screwed customers at Granger, and started doling out allocations to every dealer.

Not sure this would happen given the Maverick orders are nowhere near Bronco orders, but plenty of June/July midwest/central orders here with the exact same build as orders from other regions (that ordered after) that aren't getting scheduled. Food for thought hahah.

Tourguide

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I may have missed it earlier in the thread but I am curious if anyone with a First Edition on order has been scheduled yet?
Email with Vin number received December 9@9:55
RR First Edition Lariat Hybrid Copilot 360 Luxury Package floor mats window deflectors. (Wisconsin)

dale

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 saturn sky redline
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same order as mine without mats and deflectors. Ordered 6/10 I have heard nothing yet. Good luck. My son is picking up his full size, hardtop, RR Bronco Saturday

Sponsored

nubbuchadnezzar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tuscon Hybrid, Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When will the VIN work in Ford Pass app?
I don't think it will work in the app until you actually own the vehicle. I tried registering on Ford's website, and the VIN wasn't showing up.

Makes sense, considering I could still back out of the purchase, but somehow have remote access to the vehicle ;)

AAparicio

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger / 2022 Hybrid Maverick on order
**edit** - only one of the weeks is for cleanup

Unless you are with @fordvideoguy at Long Mcarthur. Tim explained to us in his weekly chat on youtube that LM didn't get many scheduled last week, but have a monster amount (100+) that should be scheduled today.
I was in that 100+ list. Got the Email.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think it will work in the app until you actually own the vehicle. I tried registering on Ford's website, and the VIN wasn't showing up.

Makes sense, considering I could still back out of the purchase, but somehow have remote access to the vehicle ;)
You should be able enter your VIN (once you get it) and view your vehicle, but you can't activate it until you're sitting in the vehicle to confirm the activation. There's not much to do with just the VIN.

hammerc16

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S10 Chev.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Your vehicle has been scheduled for production.

Ford Maverick 📣 12/9 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!!] Logo-Ford
Ford Maverick 📣 12/9 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!!] 7f6643d66678860ead34fd864bd08afc
Ford Maverick 📣 12/9 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!!] composite

Preproduction computer‑generated image shown. Not representative of vehicle ordered.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION

Dear Arthur Corwin,
We are excited to let you know your 2022 Maverick XLT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of February 14, 2022.
In your next order status email, we will provide you an estimated delivery window of when your vehicle will arrive at Ben Davis Ford, Inc.. While you wait, check out the status of your vehicle at any time by clicking the button below.
We have included your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your reference:​

Last edited:

Chris_G

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C-6 Corvette
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Thanks, makes perfect sense.

Sponsored

Wx Man

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Hendricus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unbelievable...how cruel can this get...just received this Maverick email this morning ;)

Ford Maverick 📣 12/9 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails Arriving!!!] 1639147574484

Rojo

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT, Alto Blue, AWD Eco-Boost, Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm gonna need to stay off this website until I get my production email, I am driving myself crazy trying to figure out whatever algorithm ford is using o build these trucks. So far all I've come up with is that it's a lottery system based on parts available. Nothing else makes sense.

Twixel Jackson

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unbelievable...how cruel can this get...just received this Maverick email this morning ;)

1639147574484.png
Problem is, they only play large market venues...and you do better just booking the singer, the other band members could be constraints that keep them from being able to show up and play. Back under my rock I go now.

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
Got my scheduled email. Was really surprised as I wasn't expecting it until next year at the earliest.

Alto Blue Lariat 2.0
Spray in bedliner and trailer hitch
Ordered and confirmed 10/21/21
Scheduled build week 2/14/22
where in Texas are you?

Naranjita

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
NAH-RON-EE-TAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

1639147574484.png
I wonder if I can commission them to write a song titled Naranjita for my Cyber Orange Maverick Lariat? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::love::LOL::LOL::cool:
Sponsored