2013 Chevy Cruze

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Same boat...but even worse. Ordered JUNE 10th. Not only do I keep getting passed over, but people from the SAME delearship that ordered after me got scheduled the last 2 weeks in a row. Main factor...the Manager told me none of them added a spray in bed liner and I did.

Fucking bullshit. I know there was going to be a slight delay by adding it...didn't think it would be half a year delayed because of it. EARLIEST we might see our trucks now is late April if we are lucky enough to get scheduled by the end of the year.
This is probably the last round of scheduling for the year....looking at March scheduling starting sometime next month I think...... Bottom line is it'll be a year since ordering before we see our trucks at this point.

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There was a manufacturing constraints list floating around dated the end of october. Spray in bedliners were on that list. Ford was subbing in drop in bedliners on lux packs because of it. No idea if that has changed.
There was a cut-off date when Ford changed the XLT Luxury Package to Drop-in, vice Spray-in. I am unsure of the date, but XLT Lux's scheduled prior to said date are supposed to keep their spray-in liners. But...who knows...if you watch the FordVideoGuy videos, almost half of their orders scheduled last week had spray-in liners, including XLT Lux, and Lariat Lux's.

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks like another week of catching up on the June-August hybrid orders....

Congratulations everyone!
Unfortunately they still have some catching up to do... sigh. Oh well every June-August hybrid that gets scheduled theoretically moves mine up the list.

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Forecast: All clear, I see 0 percent chance of 🌤 build dates for the rest of the year

Last edited:

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This is probably the last round of scheduling for the year....looking at March scheduling starting sometime next month I think...... Bottom line is it'll be a year since ordering before we see our trucks at this point.
It is definitely possible. I ordered July 21st. My Mav is now scheduled, but I probably won't get it until Early to Mid April. March builds are probably gonna arrive in May.

I know it sux. I'm sorry.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

[
Got it!
  • ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!): December 16, 2021 at 9:56AM PST
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week: 2/21/22
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats): Area 51 XLT Lux/2.5 Hybrid/Co-Pilot 360/all weather mats/manual sliding rear window
  • 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA): Norwalk, CA
  • 🗓 Your original order date: 7/24/21
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS): Sunrise Ford of North Hollywood
  • What kind of bear is best? Sloth Bear (yes it's real!)

And here's the feeling you get when you finally get scheduled:

triple-h-entrance.gif
I am extremely happy for you, but also a little sad. I ordered a month ahead of you, hybrid xlt lux with floormats only in Orange County CA, and nothing. I really didn't want both of my registrations due at the same time.

Someone local needs to let me drive their hybrid 😂

MavDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MAZDA 3 Sedan
Called Ford Marketing; lady was hilarious. She saw my July 16th order date and was like "How has this not been snatched yet?! Probably another victim of the allocation system." Even their own employees think this allocation system is bullshit. She even went on to say that she's not sure who the system benefits, the customer or the dealership. :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

LEDLITES

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GREENE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX80
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Its really bad we have to wait almost a year for our hybrid. I am really not happy with Ford. My first brand new car experience has been pretty shit. They should just make my car a 2023 model at this point. I am not getting a new truck for Christmas and I am not even going to have it for my birthday in April. Totally bummed to the point that not even excited about my first purchase.

Hdang1980

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Quite a few hybrid luxury packages in our small MTC sample size.