NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LMAO The Ford app just reminded me to add my VIN. Now THAT is funny.
Sponsored

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe don’t do it on a thursday. The poor call center workers will be inundated with people from this forum today if they don’t receive an email. “Where’s my truck!? You should have all the answers I ask!” It gets old.
It took me about 1 min for someone to answer today. She was informative

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just did it and there was no wait. This forum only represents a small portion of Maverick owners. Most people don't even know Thursday is the magic day.

I seemed to get conflicting information. This chatter says my order is still processing. Says only the dealer would have the VIN when it's ready. I'm still not sure if my order has gone through or not. I may order from a second dealer just to be safe.
💡Let's all order FIVE!.... What with the ordering frenzy in last 30 days I figure they already have at least 3 times as many orders than they imagined was possible!

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
LMAO The Ford app just reminded me to add my VIN. Now THAT is funny.
Aaarrrggghhh! They have a vin that they cannot find who ordered it. Has It been between the cactus and the donkey for four months? 🐎💨💨🛻🏜

Sponsored

WFred8

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
I just called them. Mine is still not scheduled. Confirm email on July 19 hybrid XLT LUX pkg spray in bed, 360. I was told that it will go well onto 2023 to complete all orders. Out of my hands. Just hope I get mine before the 23s come out😃
If they will be built in 2023 they will be 2023 models. You'll probably just have to convert the 2022 order to 2023 and then hope they do converted orders first before new 2023 orders,

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Aaarrrggghhh! They have a vin that they cannot find who ordered it. Has It been between the cactus and the donkey for four months? 🐎💨💨🛻🏜
Hell, I don't even have a VIN to add, but, yeah, many of us are not having much luck!

jalbano2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux, EB , 4k , FX4 , Moonroof
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is the Bronco Sport and Maverick built on the same production line or do they have separate lines?

How is Ford addressing dealer inventory?

There are dealers that in the past have had 200-300-400 vehicles in stock.

Will dealer inventory grow as orders slow, or will Ford adjust production as orders increase and decrease?

My local Ford dealer just built a gigantic and very expensive new facility. Will they have their inventory cut? If they do, I'm betting they will be very unhappy that a big chunk of their lot is now empty and not earning them revenue.

It makes me think the dealers were in the dark as well and Fords new production/sales model was dropped on them out of the blue.
They go down the assline at the same time.

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I talked to my dealer and according to him no Mavericks got scheduled yet today.

OP
OP
adawalli

adawalli

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius 3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I talked to my dealer and according to him no Mavericks got scheduled yet today.
That's confirmed by no scheduled comments yet on this thread

Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
At least I get a little bit of solace knowing I'm not missing out when I check in on this thread and see no one else has gotten an email either...

dmccorkle33

First Name
David McCorkle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Hybrid Lariat, 2022 Tesla Model Y Perf
Treat is like what? You’re in line with a vehicle order for a vehicle that is popular and you have to wait, you need to understand that and have some patience. You could always have reserved a cybertruck two years ago! Those are being built and delivered soooooo fast! Ordering a vehicle via reservation and dealer services is not all all similar.
In addition to waiting for my Hybrid Maverick - I have a CyberTruck and a Day 1 Ford Lightning Reservation. I am stuck in the new Truck Limbo and will be on these forums for a long time to come. I need 2 vehicles because all my vehicles are high mileage and I am tired of repairing them. Of course, the only ones I like require a ton of patience. Maybe I only like what I can't get. Hmm- I might want to talk to someone about my problems:poop:

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
3:50 EST Boys. That has been the norm for about 4 weeks. Good luck to all!