First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just imagine if Ford is willing to treat us like this just buying one, wait till you need serious warranty work.
Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just imagine if Ford is willing to treat us like this just buying one, wait till you need serious warranty work.
I imagine if we need serious repair work and Ford didn't have the parts, it would be a long wait as well.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hey, Ford is attempting to keep buyers in the loop with emails.
Most manufacturers do not. If you order a new Honda, you just have to wait and get updates from your dealer.

Whether you get scheduled or not in the timeframe you feel is appropriate has no correlation to warranty approvals/work done.

2022EOW

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Treat is like what? You’re in line with a vehicle order for a vehicle that is popular and you have to wait, you need to understand that and have some patience. You could always have reserved a cybertruck two years ago! Those are being built and delivered soooooo fast! Ordering a vehicle via reservation and dealer services is not all all similar.

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wonder if today is gonna be a late day email, or if the emails will send out on Friday, which has happened before.

Sponsored

HerrJavier

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wonder if today is gonna be a late day email, or if the emails will send out on Friday, which has happened before.
Or there is another cleaning week! 😂
I swear they can perforn a heart trasplant on the floors of the Hermosillo plant with that much cleaning! LOL

mjr61871

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
It can be frustrating waiting, but in the end I will be getting a great hybrid small truck, with great gas mileage. I can not imagine the headaches Ford has with material acquisitions at the times we are living in now. I expected a wait time of 9 months till I take receipt. I could really use it now with a new teenage driver in need of my old vehicle as I work nights. Sharing a vehicle just doesn't work out with schedules and all. However, if I don't get a schedule date within the next month to take delivery by the end of February 2022; I may have to look at other options.

No need to complain as it won't speed anything up.

Chicora

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
PW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy S-10
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good Luck to All but especially to those with Hybrid XLT Carbonized Gray with Lux +360.

The more scheduled today, the better my odds will be for later.

Ford Maverick 📣 11/18 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails showing up] images (1)

dmccorkle33

First Name
David McCorkle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Hybrid Lariat, 2022 Tesla Model Y Perf
No need to complain as it won't speed anything up.
Are you certain about that? :oops:

If people didn't complain this Forum would be boring as hell. I say KEEP COMPLAINING!!! I need something to read and laugh about!!

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
we will meet back here on Thursdays to see if our repairs are approved under warranty.

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've never received any emails. I may just contact Ford for a status.
I just called them. Mine is still not scheduled. Confirm email on July 19 hybrid XLT LUX pkg spray in bed, 360. I was told that it will go well onto 2023 to complete all orders. Out of my hands. Just hope I get mine before the 23s come out😃
Sponsored