Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
If the chat says your order is processing, everything went through and you're in the system. Processing just means you're not scheduled yet.
That's what I assumed but then I saw this ROVP thing on the forum and made me wonder. I called the dealer about why it doesn't show on MyFord. He needs to check with his sales guy and will get back with me. I don't mind waiting but at the same time I don't want to sit here waiting if there was a problem with my order.
Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
here we go again

Ford Maverick đź“Ł 11/18 Scheduling Email Received Group [Emails showing up] prayforme

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That's what I assumed but then I saw this ROVP thing on the forum and made me wonder. I called the dealer about why it doesn't show on MyFord. He needs to check with his sales guy and will get back with me. I don't mind waiting but at the same time I don't want to sit here waiting if there was a problem with my order.
It won't show on MyFord until you get a VIN (and therefore scheduled or close to) and add it manually.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is the Bronco Sport and Maverick built on the same production line or do they have separate lines?
Yes on the same line.

This video shows a Bronco Sport followed by a Maverick on the line.

Sponsored

Kento87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was told that dealership orders will not show up online at your Ford account.

Sponsored

Rnmedic45

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 65 Galaxy ,2020 Spyder
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This is odd when they were originally trying to build my truck it was a Thursday about this time. They said the system was down and wouldn't let them build one. I remember not because I have a good memory but a bad temper and was walking out after setting there for 20 minutes with no one around. Plus it was only 3 weeks ago. So does Ford system wide do something ? Thursday at ?ntime regularly and nobody noticed.