2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

No email for me, but on the bright side I just picked up another PS5 from Walmart. Anyone want to trade a Maverick for a PS5? :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does Ford not understand they are upsetting customers who ordered early and then see others who ordered the same thing later get into production? Stupid allocation system especially if they want to move to online ordering.

I have to travel out of town to find a Ford dealer... so Ford just tell me the allocations of the 4 dealers in a 180 mile radius is going to get and when. I picked the closest, 60 miles, however it is probably the smallest of the 4 with the fewest allocations. My bad.

Last edited:

killerfrog

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
I saw today that several people that had a similar build as mine but ordered as long as two months later than I did got a build date. So I called Ford, the Maverick group number is 800-334-4375. I was told that it is all about the allocation system being used. I was told to call your local dealer and ask 3 questions. 1) How many hybrids do they have ordered 2) where do I stand on that list 3) how many where they allocated.

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Does Ford not understand they are upsetting customers who ordered early and then see others who ordered the same thing later get into production? Stupid allocation system especially if they want to move to online ordering.

I have to travel out of town to find a Ford dealer... so Ford just tell the allocations of the 4 dealers in a 180 mile radius is going to get and when. I picked the closest, 60 miles, however it is probably the smallest of the 4 with the fewest allocations. My bad.
Just do like some and order from them all. First one that comes in buy it. Ford doesn’t care they make the same money either way.

jschenavar

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex and Fusion
No email, but through email exchange with dealer, I have been scheduled and have a VIN!!! lariat lux pack, 18" painted wheels, co pilot, rollup hard tonneau, moonroof

Sponsored

Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I initially acted cool saying that my July order can come late. Logistic, supply chain blah blah ... of course ...no problem I understand, Covid.
Week after week after week after week after week after week after week you get the point it’s gonna be what? 52 weeks? 1 and 1/2 years.
Ford may be losing money on the hybrid so their plan may be to build slowly, just a few to spread for months to come... maybe too successful and impacting profit elsewhere (f150 ranger explorer?)

just speculating...

Imagine the mess they have in front with the f150 lightning ppl

Last edited:

aitch-2-oh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus X
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

And so another entertaining Scheduling Thursday has passed and I've intentionally skimmed past any Scheduling celebration that contains verbiage such as "Ecoboost, 2.0, 4K Tow package, AWD and 4WD", as they don't apply to the Hybrid option and I'm definitely a Hybrid Wannabe. Congrats to those anointed ones in both camps. The more that are pushed out, the closer those of us remaining are to receiving that email.

That said, there were a couple August Hybrid orders scheduled today; if allowed to extrapolate (translation: just guessing) to the entirety of Hermosillo production, perhaps by Valentines Day lots of MTC members will have their particular sweetheart scheduled.

Still sticking with the May 1 o/u to drive it off the lot. Sucker bet? Perhaps...

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw today that several people that had a similar build as mine but ordered as long as two months later than I did got a build date. So I called Ford, the Maverick group number is 800-334-4375. I was told that it is all about the allocation system being used. I was told to call your local dealer and ask 3 questions. 1) How many hybrids do they have ordered 2) where do I stand on that list 3) how many where they allocated.
I was told the same but my dealer won’t answer any questions. At least ford is telling me my order is in and it is “processing”

Jlemke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Turtle

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So now it is up to the customer to interview the dealer and judge his ability to deliver. Thought i was buying another Ford - with many in the driveway - i will need to remember this if and when there is a next time. The only good thing is the rise in F stock will pay cash for a new Toyota. July order Lariat -Hybrid - Lux with no build date.

Sponsored

Jlemke

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At least some of y'all get some sort of communication. I don't hear from my dealership unless I reach out to them. At that point it's questionable on the information they provide me. Definitely feel like the sales guy is blowing information out of his ass. I've called him out on three separate occasions of giving me inaccurate or misleading information. I don't understand this crap sometimes... just be straight with me and quit answering with "We know as much as you do."... seriously? You actually know less than I do and don't communicate any relevant information either.

Clearly I'm just frustrated at this point. Won't work with this sales guy again and the dealership is questionable.

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
I just don't understand it. I ordered on July 12 almost exactly the same build - different color - and nothing. Ordered from a large dealer in Texas.
which dealer did you order from?

Gryphandor

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Nissan Versa
Oh, it has finally happened! I received my scheduled for production e-mail and VIN today. So, I guess I will ballpark my delivery at late March or early April.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
Hybrid itself has a constraint on it to. 40% I believe
That's part of my point; if hte hybrid is constrained at 40% why isn't Ford doing all it can to ensure that 40% of hybrid engines are dedicated to June/July builds who have no other constraints. The entire system is a joke and Ford only cares about the publicity and awards the Mav is getting.
Sponsored