Sponsored
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Focus
Well, after a full week of nothing but bad luck, this is certainly a wonderful surprise! Got that scheduled email!!!

Email Received: 1:13 PM EST.
Scheduled build week: 2/28/2022
Build Info: 2.0 XLT Lux, CoPilot 360, Moon Roof, Area 51, AWD, 4K Tow, SIBL, Soft Tonneau Cover
Region: NJ
Original Order Date: 9/13/2021
Dealer: Chapman NE Philly

jabellows

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Take out the liner and do it later. You would be driving it by now. It's my biggest regret.
Not sure I can at this point. But I will contact the dealer. I think the biggest issue is allocations. The dealer told me he has not bee allocated anything and he has a base XLT 2.0 on order for the show room and has never received any information on that either.

jackyjack8

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Area 51 Lariat Luxury copilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know, I really do feel bad to those who've been waiting since the Summer. I don't know how or why Ford chooses. I appreciate the congratulations, it really does feel like I won the lottery which always comes with enemies lol
Hey not your fault, you didn't have any control over it!

Benjamin94

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Exactly what I ordered July 26th, Rapid Red, Lux Pkg, 360 CoPilot, First Edition Lariat Hybrid. Congrats to you, I just don't know why my almost six month order is still waiting?
Me neither, all I can think of is that my dealer gets a ton of allocations for being the largest in the area. I hope you get yours scheduled soon!

Sponsored

XLTLUXCG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia - soon to be XLT Maverick
1:14P

• ⏰ Time email was received (include time zone!)
1:14 PM Eastern 1/13/2022
  • 📅 Your scheduled build week
built the week of February 28, 2022.
  • 🛻 All relevant build info (e.g., velocity blue hybrid lariat lux + all weather mats)
1642100481384.png

• 📍 Your region, if comfortable (e.g., southern California or even Los Angelos, CA)
Florida, Michigan
  • 🗓 Your original order date
Wed, Sep 8, 2021 with change to 4K towing on 10/12
  • 🕺 Dealer (e.g., Long McArthur Ford, Salina KS)
Chapman Ford of Horsham
....another Chapman Ford. Sept 8th?? dang.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, after a full week of nothing but bad luck, this is certainly a wonderful surprise! Got that scheduled email!!!

Email Received: 1:13 PM EST.
Scheduled build week: 2/28/2022
Build Info: 2.0 XLT Lux, CoPilot 360, Moon Roof, Area 51, AWD, 4K Tow, SIBL, Soft Tonneau Cover
Region: NJ
Original Order Date: 9/13/2021
Dealer: Chapman NE Philly
Congrats!! So looks l like the emails came out an hour ago. Once again I got nothing.....

Bandog

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lt
STILL.......... waiting............. waiting.........,. waiting.......

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone getting an email this month probably won't get it until April. Any time after...probably best to cancel and just get a 2023.
If '23 production isn't slated to start until late October as rumored then you could still be waiting until this time or later next year.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
So much for dropping the SIBL for the DIBL improving my chances of getting my July 7 order scheduled LOL!

Sponsored

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
There's a 100% chance I get the build email today since I decided to go a different route and bought a different truck this week and no longer want the Mav.
What did you purchase?

BradG

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger / Lexus rx350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Definitely some good logic behind your estimates, but I wonder if 2,500 per month could be on the low side. I don't have any actual numbers from prior to December, but the number of hybrids reported in this forum as scheduled in December for January and February build dates seemed to be a significant increase from prior months.

Another way of looking at it is the 2,165 hybrids sold mainly in December 2021 could still be quite low compared to 2022, because of the EPA delay you mentioned. I would think most of any ramp up in production after "OK to buy" was not yet reflected in December sales.
Yes his 2500 hybrids a month is a low estimate, not sure how many will be built in Jan./Feb. , but i remember seeing that Ford is going to build 3500 hybrids in March, and who knows what the # for April will be it could go up.

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Well, another week of build email, another week of none in my inbox. 🤷🏽‍♂️