First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sooooooooooooo much BS that Avalanche Grey is Tremor only................. Oh well guess I will be sticking with Cactus Grey.
Same! I was all set to order Avalanche Gray.

JimmyH

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger XLT; 2023 Kia Sorento EX Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I kinda saw that coming to be honest .. just order grey as replacement?
Me too. Was just hoping I was wrong. I wanted a lighter vehicle this time (coming from dark gray Ram). Been driving white work trucks for years, so white just seems like a work truck color to me. I'm worried about Cactus Gray. It seems pictures of it are inconsistent. I'm wondering if it's more gray or more green. Can someone who has one post a picture and tell me if it is a true representation of color?

MrKombi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So can XL orders upgrade to the 64B black wheels?

"AVAILABLE ON ALL MODELS UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED"

I don't see it noted that you CANT..........
The brochures say you cant.....so which one is it?

Sponsored

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Me too. Was just hoping I was wrong. I wanted a lighter vehicle this time (coming from dark gray Ram). Been driving white work trucks for years, so white just seems like a work truck color to me. I'm worried about Cactus Gray. It seems pictures of it are inconsistent. I'm wondering if it's more gray or more green. Can someone who has one post a picture and tell me if it is a true representation of color?
ive seen in cactus gray it pretty much just lighter avalanche grey. by the slightest. never seen a green in it.

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm gonna hurl if I stay on this roller coaster much longer. Say it ain't so!
XL Hybrid with cp360 is constrained to like 5 % a thread figured.
Ford seems to not want to sell their base model that they advertised and that most want. Putting hybrids at the end of the line will help to assure this. Good luck.

r100gs91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Hybrid- XLT w/Lux-2021 BMW F900xr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick 💵 2023 Maverick Pricing (MSRP / Invoice) & Options Released -- Including New Black Appearance Package 20220425_184630

The pic is better with zoom it was a 64mp pic.

Last edited:

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I am finding that the "lightly equipped" 22 rollovers are very well covered by the $2750 and $1750 private offers.
Sorry, I guess my point wasn't very clear.

I wasn't talking about the price increase compared to the private offer. (I got my truck months ago so I'm not in that private offer group.)

I was just talking about the price increase in general. Ten percent is quite a bit, but when you compare it to recent inflation it doesn't look quite as bad. And I think the truck was a little bit underpriced to start out with.

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Sorry, I guess my point wasn't very clear.

I wasn't talking about the price increase compared to the private offer. (I got my truck months ago so I'm not in that private offer group.)

I was just talking about the price increase in general. Ten percent is quite a bit, but when you compare it to recent inflation it doesn't look quite as bad. And I think the truck was a little bit underpriced to start out with.
It's possible Ford had to source different third party suppliers due to issues with the manufacturing of some parts (like Airbags). They may be paying more for the same simple parts, on top of inflation.

I also suspect, like you, that Ford was taking a hit on base XL model Mavericks though. Given that a good number of the XL builds likely were fleet orders from companies looking to tests the waters, that may have proved to be the right move long term.

Sponsored

jesusdad

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
So basically ford isn’t prioritizing the 2022 orders. Only a dealer can make your order priority 10 which means nothing since I had a priority 2 for 3 months. My waiting game is over. Fuck Ford

Also, priority 10 is only in relation to other orders AT THAT DEALER (sorry for yelling). It has no greater priority than a 20 from a different dealer.

Ice Ferret

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Suzuki XL7
Also, priority 10 is only in relation to other orders AT THAT DEALER (sorry for yelling). It has no greater priority than a 20 from a different dealer.
Correct. I will be contacting the BBB and a lawyer tomorrow.

RRD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealership says they have no information on how to order a 2023 yet even though I ordered my 2022 back in October. What can I do? Are people ordering 2023s today?

Joeneonturbo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, Dodge SRT-4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I completely changed my order. Went hybrid this time in cactus gray. Still lariat lux and added black appearance. I hope the dealer added the copilot assist and remote start they removed from the packages. I don’t see it on my order. Also I noticed with the salesman that it only states driver seat heated but not passenger. That wld be ridiculous
Sponsored