Clubs

Got my HYBRID order today!!!
Email came in at 11:00 am EST
Scheduled week of November 8
Cactus Grey HYBRID XLT Lux package no copilot with a few DIO
Northern New Jersey courtesy of Wayne Ford
Original order date: 8/20
86448AD5-6125-44C0-8171-AFFFDF197A86.jpeg
What do you know, a hybrid XLT lux package scheduled! Overall I think this week's emails were encouraging. It was surprising to see some scheduled that were ordered just last week.
Sponsored

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very cool. By chance can you take some photos of the Maverick tailgate letter inserts? How do they attach? Are they thick?
White tape on the letters and 3M tape on the back. I tried to show the thickness. I don't have a thickness meter. Sorry! Hope this helps.

Ford Maverick 📬 9/16 Scheduling Email Received Group! IMG_1484

Ford Maverick 📬 9/16 Scheduling Email Received Group! IMG_1485

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

IMG_1482.jpeg

For those that have these items on your order it might be best to remove them to get your truck built sooner. My truck has a scheduled build week of Oct 4, but had removed everything except co-pilot 360 and Lariat Lux Pack. I did get the spare tire and black painted wheels.

I ordered accessories Fairway Ford at about 20 to 30 % below Fords MSRP and already have the accessories in the picture. My local Ford dealer wanted full MSRP. I got the Tailgate assist, door seal plates front and back, weather mats front and back, front and back door window shades, front bug screen protector and maverick tailgate lettering in platinum black. Still waiting on my Tonneau Roll up bed cover to be shipped. I want splash guards, but it still unclear if the ones listed are for front and back or just the front and the back will show up later. I am sitting on go, just waiting for it to be built, shipped.

Congrats to all those scheduled today and previously! Here is hoping the rest get scheduled very, very soon. :)
Looks like I will start ordering parts while I wait lol.

Sponsored

Doug Wildman

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tesla Model 3, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess the good news (since I didn't get a production date) is that I am seeing all of the items on my build show up on one scheduled build or another.

XLT FWD Hybrid, Cactus Gray, CoPilot360, 400W Inverter, Trailer Hitch, All Weather Floor Liners, Spray-in Liner -- They've all show up on at least one of the production dates people have shared. (Even the dreaded stand-alone spray-in liner.)

So now I can be extra bitter...
I contacted my salesman about the delay. After thinking it over, I caved and canceled the spray-in bed liner. He said that would definitely speed up the process. Confirmed order June 16th.

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
White tape on the letters and 3M tape on the back. I tried to show the thickness. I don't have a thickness meter. Sorry! Hope this helps.

IMG_1484.jpeg

IMG_1485.jpeg
Awesome. Thank you. I’m assuming they’ll sit kind of flush with the tailgate when applied.

buyacar

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
a preview report is available to Dealers on Wednesday showing which vehicle orders have been selected on an initial basis for scheduling that week. Not all dealers call you to let you know
Got it. Thank you. If the vehicle is on the preview report, it doesn't mean this vehicle will be selected , right ?

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Awesome. Thank you. I’m assuming they’ll sit kind of flush with the tailgate when applied.
Yes, I would assume so, but it’s hard to tell in pictures how deep the Maverick stamping is on the tailgate.

bbishop0806

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiesta
Seems like I've only seen build dates to the week of Nov. 8. I thought they were scheduling out to the end of Nov. this week? Probably means that next week may be a clean up week with no one scheduled again until 9/30?
that would suck. Hoping for a email next thursday lol

Sponsored

Sylvester

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It seems they dont charge sales tax, which is another great advantage! thank you!!
Yes, I noticed that too. That is really good because in my area 10% tax is pretty darn common.

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did the dealer reach out to you before today because your vehicle previewed in his allotment? I mean Chapman new you were possibly one of the lucky one before?
enjoy your maverick
Thanks looking forward to it, especially for cutting down on extra trips to Lowe’s finally due to having to use a mustang for home improvement/maintenance duties lol!

Chapman did not mention a preview but they reached out on 9/2 about the spray in bed liner I had in my order indicating I would be scheduled faster if I removed it and I ok’d it to be removed on 9/13. I checked the order form and it was still priority 10 as it was on 8/31 even after the update so I guess I lucked out.

mclumber1

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 STX
If a change was made to your order (such as removing the tonneau cover from the order), would you receive a new email from Ford stating "YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED"?

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If a change was made to your order (such as removing the tonneau cover from the order), would you receive a new email from Ford stating "YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN CONFIRMED"?
No you won’t receive a new updated email.
Sponsored

Reactions: wjg